Zelensky challenges Trump to release plan to end Ukraine war with Russia

Believe whatever you want man. I’m not saying there was 100% for sure shady shit going on. It’s just hard for me to believe that these companies aren’t getting a little more than a name on a letterhead. In Hunter’s case specifically why does he need to live there, attend meetings, etc if he’s just a “name”? And I’m not surprised there’s not direct evidence. These aren’t stupid people.

I'm pretty sure Hunter didn't live there. And again, if hiring Hunter provided them access to his dad, why did they keep him on the payroll until Hunter resigned years after his father was out of office?

And by the way, these are VERY stupid people. Joe has never had a functioning brain. And his son was so stupid, he let someone have his laptop from hell.

I think that Zelensky is struggling to accept that all of the fruits of the labor of American taxpayers that is being robbed from them at the barrel of their own government's gun, while they strugggle to decide whether to put fuel in their cars to get to work or to put food on the table for their families, is likely going to be re-routed to Israel, now that the baton is being handed off to Trump and Vance.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Hunter didn't live there. And again, if hiring Hunter provided them access to his dad, why did they keep him on the payroll until Hunter resigned years after his father was out of office?
Thought I read somewhere that he did. Maybe not. Again his father would continue to hold sway. If he was just a name why once his. Dad was out office did they keep him on?
And by the way, these are VERY stupid people. Joe has never had a functioning brain. And his son was so stupid, he let someone have his laptop from hell.
Joe has never been nearly as smart as he’s thought he was but yoh don’t survive as long as he has politically without knowing how to avoid landmines.

Thought I read somewhere that he did. Maybe not. Again his father would continue to hold sway. If he was just a name why once his. Dad was out office did they keep him on?

Joe has never been nearly as smart as he’s thought he was but yoh don’t survive as long as he has politically without knowing how to avoid landmines.

For the same reason they hired him to begin with -- name recognition. There was no influence when Joe was out of office.

For the same reason they hired him to begin with -- name recognition. There was no influence when Joe was out of office.
Yeah former VPs and long time Senators hold no sway. The problem with your argument is that the same reasons you give for them employing him as a name appliy equally to influence/access peddling. You somehow KNOW it was one and not the other. .

Yeah former VPs and long time Senators hold no sway. The problem with your argument is that the same reasons you give for them employing him as a name appliy equally to influence/access peddling. You somehow KNOW it was one and not the other. .

I know there was no influence peddling because there's no evidence of influence peddling. We have Hunter's laptop and there's nothing on there indicating influence peddling. We have Republicans hunting for influence peddling and finding none.

Forum List

Back