Why is trump hiding the medical reports?

One huge problem. Not once was tRump visible. And if you believe that we are going to take you MAGAts words on anything, you really do need to check into a special hospital on the 7th floor.
What is with you guys? Trying to minimize an assassination attempt? You can do better. Is it because you know Trump will be back in the WH?

Hate to break it to you but it wasn't the left. It's the ultra right wingers being stirred up into a frenzy. The damn just broke.
Really....this look like a rightwinger to you

Attachments

• IMG_20240718_094430.jpg
    IMG_20240718_094430.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
The attempt to assassinate trump was a horrendous event, and we certainly deserve to know what mistakes were made that allowed it to happen. However, there are other aspects of the event that are obviously known but are not being released to the public. How bad was the injury to his ear? How many stitches did it take to close the wound? A high-powered rifle would have easily taken the ear off. Is that big bandage just a prop for sympathy? Is it bad enough to require plastic surgery, or is it just a scratch and will heal without more extreme medical attention? We have a right to know the answers to these questions. Why is trump hiding that information? It's been reported that his injury wasn't from a bullet after all. Some are saying a shard of flying glass from the teleprompter nicked his ear. That certainly looks like a reasonable assumption, especially since he is hiding the answers to all the other questions.
LOL.....I saw some dem lackey saying the same thing on MS-LSD......Polly want a cracker?

I'd really hate to see you leftist parrots go hungry.

Paragraphs much?

Trump should hide period so one of your Left-wing loons don't murder him.

He does not need to campaign. He's got it already. I would think just as well of him if he spent the rest of the time between now and his second inauguration in a place where the murdering left can't get their hands on him.

He does not need to campaign. He's got it already. I would think just as well of him if he spent the rest of the time between now and his second inauguration in a place where the murdering left can't get their hands on him.

He shouldn't need to campaign--Biden has retired to his basement and the msm has already trotted out word salad.

Forum List

Back