Zone1 What is Truth?

God is truth. God is love. God is logic. God is every extant attribute of reality. It’s a mind blowing concept but I don’t see how it could be any other way.

this is why we need a separate Catholic, Christian, Bible Study, prayer, Muslim, Buddist, Atheist, others, etc... rooms. A different room for each. We do not want to study with the atheist.

The problem is "ALWAYS" with the lost atheist. They stalk, harass, and agitate others who do believe simply because they failed to believe.

It's like this...

The atheist says: "Yo, look at me I fail in life to believe in God."
We are like: "So what, exist stage left, go sit over there, and await your entrance into hell."

We would rather not study with them at all. I know how this turns out. If the atheist get their very own room they will NOT go into it. The atheist HATE other atheist. A site I was previously on, they had an atheist room, but it remained empty so they got rid of it. The atheist only want to harass other believers. They are a parasite.

I believe the definition of truth given by God is absolutely correct.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:24
24 And truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come;

What this means to me is that truth is a knowledge of things as they actually are, were, and are to come in reality. Anything outside of how things actually are, were, and are to come in reality is a lie.

Science is a means of finding out truth if applied honestly. Science itself is not actual truth. It is not science that we prove but the use of science to prove what actually is, was, or is to come. Science is simply a method of trying to determine what is true.

Here's the thing. You BELIEVE.

What is belief? It's accepting something without knowing.

You accept something. You don't know it.

Science is knowing, or seeking the truth. Religion is filling in the gaps of knowledge, or ignoring knowledge, because it's inconvenient.

Here's the thing. You BELIEVE.

What is belief? It's accepting something without knowing.

You accept something. You don't know it.

Science is knowing, or seeking the truth. Religion is filling in the gaps of knowledge, or ignoring knowledge, because it's inconvenient.
Science is postulating a hypothesis that one does not know the truth of.

Forum List

Back