Zone1 381 ce the council of Constantinople

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
It is recorded history= undeniable fact, in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople is when for the first time the holy spirit was added to a godhead. That means no trinity God was known or served prior to that event. That means, Abraham, David, Daniel, etc and Jesus and every bible writer knew nothing of God being a trinity. Why? Because God is not a trinity.
1) Jesus teaches-John 17:3= the one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD
2) Paul teaches 1Cor 8:6-there is one God to all the Father.
3) Trinity religionssssssss teach-The true God is Father, son and holy spirit
They do not match.

Its 100% undeniable fact the Israelites served the true living God= the Abrahamic God=a single being God=YHVH(Jehovah)-- they never knew God as a trinity.

In the Greek lexicons at John 1:1 the word is not called God capitol G, he is called a god. There have been many translations by Greek scholars through history with a god at John 1:1.

the 3 choices are above, WHO DO YOU FOLLOW AND BELIEVE?

Here is the Holy Spirit and Jesus:
Luke 3:21-22 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove.

Here is the Holy Spirit and the disciples:
Acts 2:2-4 Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Here's David long before 381.
Psalm 51: 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Here is the Holy Spirit and Jesus:
Luke 3:21-22 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove.

Here is the Holy Spirit and the disciples:
Acts 2:2-4 Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Here's David long before 381.
Psalm 51: 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Not 1 of those passages says either is God.

Not 1 of those passages says either is God.
Right, it says Holy Spirit. Long before 381 ce. In fact The Holy Spirit was there in the beginning in Genesis.
And the Spirit of God moved across the face of the waters.

David certainly knew. I quoted his fear: Take not thy spirit from me.
It was how David was victorious in battle with huge numbers against him.

The Holy Spirit existed long before the Council put it together, like Physics existed before Newton. Newton just put it together...

Right, it says Holy Spirit. Long before 381 ce. In fact The Holy Spirit was there in the beginning in Genesis.
And the Spirit of God moved across the face of the waters.

David certainly knew. I quoted his fear: Take not thy spirit from me.
It was how David was victorious in battle with huge numbers against him.

The Holy Spirit existed long before the Council put it together, like Physics existed before Newton. Newton just put it together...
Yes Gods active force was there. It has 0 equality with God or his son. It doesn't even have a name, both Father and son do. It is never shown on a throne, the Father and son is. The Father and son both have glory, honor, the holy spirit doesn't. One must know Father( only true God) and know Jesus to get eternal life, but not the holy spirit(John 17:3)

There is only one unforgivable sin, and that is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. That is how important the Holy Spirit is. He is the power of God in the equation. He is God's spirit. That is how we know the Spirit is a specific part of God.
Jesus started preforming miracles when he received it. Jesus referred to it. He told the disciples He would send it. He did. They received it and they started preforming miracles.
And if we ask, God will share that part of Himself with us, to nurture and grow.

Who it is a part of:
But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God

Your spirit is your spirit. It is a part of you alone. My spirit is my spirit. God's spirit is God's. It is just as much a part of Him as your spirit is of you and me, mine.

What happens when you ask for it:
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth

.”

Last edited:
There is only one unforgivable sin, and that is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. That is how important the Holy Spirit is. He is the power of God in the equation. He is God's spirit. That is how we know the Spirit is a specific part of God.
Jesus started preforming miracles when he received it. Jesus referred to it. He told the disciples He would send it. He did. They received it and they started preforming miracles.
And if we ask, God will share that part of Himself with us, to nurture and grow.

Who it is a part of:
But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God

Your spirit is your spirit. It is a part of you alone. My spirit is my spirit. God's spirit is God's. It is just as much a part of Him as your spirit is of you and me, mine.

What happens when you ask for it:
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth

.”
God speaks through the holy spirit. So one sins against Gods will if they sin against the holy spirit. The holy spirit is the most powerful force in creation.

Forum List

Back