Alito is right about Godliness

We all do, you dork.
Not really. But one thing we should not be doing is declaring what kind of christian nation we once were according to those like yourself when that is not the truth. Nor should we be talking about a return to those values.

We were founded as a Christian nation.
Where in the Constitution did the founders put that clause? I can't find where they supported any religion in our founding document. Shouldn't a clause making that claim be required in our founding document?

Did Jesus ever preach about the Godliness of seeking retribution. Isn't seeking retribution the purview of the Devil? Isn't lying the purview of the Devil as well.

We were founded as a Christian nation. Pretty much every community built a Christian church even before the Declaration of Independence.
1718193625871.jpeg

We were founded as a Christian nation. Pretty much every community built a Christian church even before the Declaration of Independence.
Which Christianity?

The Pilgrims were religious extremists, kicked out of multiple countries.
Same for the Puritans.
Rhode Island anyone?
The Spanish who were here before you steenking gringos, were Catholic, as were the Spanish.
The Dutch (New Amsterdam) were different.
Jamestown worked hard for the money, and didn't care about anything else.
They all had no problem oppressing each other.
Lets not forget the Russian settlements which were different altogether and of course the Iroquois were here first.

Now let us remember the First Amendment, which he is sworn to protect.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last edited:
He is right you know. We were founded as a Christian nation.

---‘Godliness’ Comment Echoes a Broader Christian Movement----

Lenny.most folk dont give a shit what you believe. Just dont rub it in our faces.

Not really. But one thing we should not be doing is declaring what kind of christian nation we once were according to those like yourself when that is not the truth. Nor should we be talking about a return to those values.

Those values are what brought us to where we are today.

I agree not everyone shares those values though, they're robbing, raping, and killing each other.

I'll pass.

Those values are what brought us to where we are today.

I agree not everyone shares those values though, they're robbing, raping, and killing each other.

I'll pass.
Yes and that's the probem. Those values. Racism, sexism, elitism, religious bigotry, greed, covetness, etc.

Christians only have one God.
Sorry but I completely disagree. Any being that has been alive for all of humanities known history is a God like being. All of the Angels in Heaven and all the Demons in Hell have replaced the old Greek God Like hierarchy. The world is not a binary battleground between the forces of God and Satan.

All revelations like this do is give fodder and cover for Democrats to pack the Supreme Court when they retake the House.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White Europeans Settlers were. What we didn't allow in the Constitution was the violence between the different Secs of religion that had plagued Europe. They tried to import their religious violence but the Constitution stopped that shit. No religious test!

"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

Forum List

Back