Bette TV - "Thumbs down to autocracy!!" ‘Thumbs Down' to the Supreme Court With ‘Wizard of Oz' Parody Song

Thumbs down on The Wizard of Oz presidency that has been Biden, shitbird.

dolly-parton-vibrant-thumbs-down-3mrkqcqjphs7kwuy.webp

Dolly has had some really amazing plastic surgery. She had really good genetics to begin with, though.

Dolly had never gotten involved in Politics, ever. I think she may make an exception on this one. That thumbs down would be for the GOP which has recently attacked her.

"False gospel": The new GOP attack on Dolly Parton is a tactic borrowed from the Christian right

Not everything is political like the OP tweet of this thread, dumbass.

Any thumbs down pic would do. :itsok:

I don't back off you MAGAts anymore. You want the rest of us to just say, "Dear, Dear" and pat you on the top of your head? Fine but the patter needs to be made of maple.

Wow, you are certainly brave behind a made up name in an untrackable medium. MAGAts are cowards.

You already know how I react to the MAGAts in real life. They put on the big show and then when confronted, they run away.

So run away MAGAt baby.

Trump said he was going to replace the GOP with the MAGA Worker's Party. Sounds like he's been successful. They have a kneejerk reaction to education or critical thinking.

Trump said he was going to replace the GOP with the MAGA Worker's Party. Sounds like he's been successful. They have a kneejerk reaction to education or critical thinking.

Luckily, we still have the Constitution of the United States. But it's in jeopardy right now and we have to show vigil.

Forum List

Back