As soon as Trump takes office, we will begin the largest deportation operation in the history of our country

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
If Democrats would stop being so partisan, problem solved.

If Democrats would stop being so partisan, problem solved.
Trump has no intention of keeping his promises. He's a liar and a grifter. P.T. Barnum. He knows there's a sucker born every minute.

Remember how he was going to pay off the debt? He doubled the deficit and added $8 trillion instead.

Trump achieved nothing except a tax break for himself.

Trump failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill. Biden got it done.

Trump failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". The quickest way to piss off a Trumptard in the early years was to ask them to show me the Obamacare replacement. These dipshits never even asked Trump to produce one! Talk about BEGGING to be lied to! Trump knows his marks. He reads them like a map.

Trump failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it. And now he is telling the Republicans not to dare pass a border bill while he is out of power. It's the only thing he has to hammer Biden with, but now he and the GOP own the border in their refusal to pass a bill.

He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent.

He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers.

He failed to bring down drug prices as promised.

He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised.

He failed to release his tax returns as promised. Now we know why.

He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised.

He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels.

His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And for these reasons, the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

I am STUNNED the losers needed to be reminded of this!

Trump has no intention of keeping his promises. He's a liar and a grifter. P.T. Barnum. He knows there's a sucker born every minute.

Remember how he was going to pay off the debt? He doubled the deficit and added $8 trillion instead.

Trump failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". The quickest way to piss off a Trumptard in the early years was to ask them to show me the Obamacare replacement. These dipshits never even asked Trump to produce one! Talk about BEGGING to be lied to! Trump knows his marks. He reads them like a map.

Trump failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it. And now he is telling the Republicans not to dare pass a border bill while he is out of power. It's the only thing he has to hammer Biden with, but now he and the GOP own the border in their refusal to pass a bill.

He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And for these reasons, the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

E64B3974-1C0A-4BC8-BAEA-ED9BCFC96584.jpeg

Labor is a commodity. If you have a surplus of labor, like 10 million unskilled illegals. Wages go down, but the cost of living goes up thanks to Biden inflation. $12 burgers.

The fact you think paying $12 for a burger is science-fiction is hilarious. Go do a Google search before you continue this retarded-ness.
How much would be the minimum wage for the jobs these illegals are currently doing once your plan is implemented?

Worst. President. EVAH!

POWERFUL!!!!
source.gif

How much would be the minimum wage for the jobs these illegals are currently doing once your plan is implemented?
it’s the MarcATL schtick. You can’t make a point so you just keep asking question and hoping for a break.

Sorry Marcy, I can’t predict the future. What I can tell you is that if you want better wages and better jobs for your brothers and sisters, supporting the importation of millions of unskilled workers isn’t going to help your cause.

it’s the MarcATL schtick. You can’t make a point so you just keep asking question and hoping for a break.

Sorry Marcy, I can’t predict the future. What I can tell you is that if you want better wages and better jobs for your brothers and sisters, supporting the importation of millions of unskilled workers isn’t going to help your cause.
Are you willing and/or able to answer the question or no?

Forum List

Back