As soon as Trump takes office, we will begin the largest deportation operation in the history of our country

Why not start the largest illegal EMPLOYER arrest and prosecution this country has ever seen OP?

The "problem" would be solved within one week.

But I'm gonna save this thread for future reference.

giphy.gif

Something tells me I'll be enjoying it in a few months.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
seems trump told this same tale in 2016. how many of these immigrant rapists and killers came through the "wall" on trump's last terrm? how many were deported?

the only immigrants i remember trump deporting were the chicken pluckers who wanted to unionize.

i'[m a remove the sugar guy on immigration. if you want to stop immigration ( which i don't particilarly care) prosecute the employers.

a real problem solver would put the employers property on civil forfeiture and open it up for homesteading open to the homeless or veterans, or .....)

I've stated that many times. Trump had 4 years already. Why didn't he do anything then?

He promised to and then did nothing.
He did, we didn’t have 10 million illegals pouring over the border during President Trump. We had the safest border ever.

Have you forgotten the immigration chart that saved Trump’s life?

IMG_6541.png

Realistically can't deport them to a country that refuses to receive them. That is why we need a wall to prevent them from coming in, in the first place. We need immigrants due to our low birth rate, low employment rate, and to pay for our ssa. But we need to limit immigration to those who won't milk the social services. We need immigrants who will make us stronger not weaker.

He did, we didn’t have 10 million illegals pouring over the border during President Trump. We had the safest border ever.

Have you forgotten the immigration chart that saved Trump’s life?

View attachment 982566

We had millions and millions working here. He did nothing. He will do nothing now. He isn't about to upset the economy and businesses.

Illegals do not come through the border crossings.

Good. Come through the front door or stay the **** out. The Democrat party and everyone who votes for them owe reparations to the families of those who have had their lives taken by illegal aliens.

There has been no greater “threat to democracy” than the border policy under vegetable-Joe.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

No, those seeking asylum are not here illegally.

It gets tiring pointing that out.
i'm not sure what it costs to keep several divisions of mechanized infantry and aor cavalry on that wall, but unless we pay them, the wall will be ineffective.

how many border patrol agents did trump- hire? enough to guard hundreds of miles of thin fencing?

Good. Come through the front door or stay the **** out. The Democrat party and everyone who votes for them owe reparations to the families of those who have had their lives taken by illegal aliens.

There has been no greater “threat to democracy” than the border policy under vegetable-Joe.

You rubes are so much fun...

Explain the process sir.

Thank you.
Labor is a commodity. If you have a surplus of labor, like 10 million unskilled illegals. Wages go down, but the cost of living goes up thanks to Biden inflation. $12 burgers.

The fact you think paying $12 for a burger is science-fiction is hilarious. Go do a Google search before you continue this retarded-ness.

Realistically can't deport them to a country that refuses to receive them. That is why we need a wall to prevent them from coming in, in the first place. We need immigrants due to our low birth rate, low employment rate, and to pay for our ssa. But we need to limit immigration to those who won't milk the social services. We need immigrants who will make us stronger not weaker.
They weren’t a “strength” in their own country, they are one where. That’s why nobody want them.

Why not start the largest illegal EMPLOYER arrest and prosecution this country has ever seen OP?

The "problem" would be solved within one week.

But I'm gonna save this thread for future reference.

giphy.gif

Something tells me I'll be enjoying it in a few months.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

That is the way to cut illegal immigration. Going after the illegals is a waste of time. But bust the businesses that hire them? No jobs = No reason to come here.

That is the way to cut illegal immigration. Going after the illegals is a waste of time. But bust the businesses that hire them? No jobs = No reason to come here.
Government subsidies. Even when they are only getting $400 a month that is more money than they live off in their own country.

Forum List

Back