S&P chilling above 5500!

This is a very typical attitude of Democrats. Hey everything's fine for me, who cares about the majority of Americans struggling to pay rent, food and gas.
Maybe if they spent less money on tattoos and giant fucking pickup trucks they wouldn’t be struggling to pay rent, food, and gas.

This is a very typical attitude of Democrats. Hey everything's fine for me, who cares about the majority of Americans struggling to pay rent, food and gas.

A couple points.

I am not a Dem. The majority of Americans are not struggling to pay rent and etc. The majority of Americans do not even pay rent.

But yeah, as for me as an individual, I care about me and mine. Everyone else is on their own. When me and mine were struggling to make ends meet and had to choose between food or insulin for our son....none of you people gave a crap. I was told to better my situation and not rely on others to save us.

So, we did just that. If we did, so can all you people that are suffering now.

A couple points.

I am not a Dem. The majority of Americans are not struggling to pay rent and etc. The majority of Americans do not even pay rent.

But yeah, as for me as an individual, I care about me and mine. Everyone else is on their own. When me and mine were struggling to make ends meet and had to choose between food or insulin for our son....none of you people gave a crap. I was told to better my situation and not rely on others to save us.

So, we did just that. If we did, so can all you people that are suffering now.

:eusa_boohoo:

The markets are digesting the upcoming Dem losses.

I do not give a crap whatever reason you need to tell yourself to feel better about.

I care about the cold hard numbers.

I prefer facts to feelings. It is an area we differ.

Forum List

Back