235 Years

it's a gift and not allowed. why can't demofks figure this shit out. I tell you!

because they want to whip up their side into a frenzy and hope some radical dipshit proficient in firearms and not a complete idiot takes a shot at Trump?

And the Bribery is enough to warrant impeachment, followed by prosecution under the numerous bribery statutes.

WRONG AGAIN.

According to this ruling there cannot be criminal prosecution relating to any acts that are core presidential powers.

Reapeat after me:

official acts that are absolutely immune from prosecution

You still don't realize Presidents have had this all along, because you are a fucking tool.

You still don't realize Presidents have had this all along, because you are a fucking tool.

he still doesn't realize, hahahaahahahahahahahaha the program is buried deep in that puppet.

WRONG AGAIN.

According to this ruling there cannot be criminal prosecution relating to any acts that are core presidential powers.

Reapeat after me:

According only to your warped interpretation of it. Impeachment can lead to prosecution.

You still don't realize Presidents have had this all along

Presidents had criminal immunity from clearly corrupt offical acts?

No dipshit, they did not untill this ruling.

There was exactly nothing preventing a prosecutor from bringing criminal charges against an ex-POTUS for taking a bribe for a pardon before this ruling.

Last edited:
WRONG AGAIN.

Reapeat after me:

nope, the quid pro quo is the receipt of the money for a favor, it's a crime, always will be a crime, punishable by impeachment or prosecution if an impeachment isn't done. It's two acts. wow, you need a brain.

Do dipshit, they did not untill this ruling.

There was exactly nothing preventing criminal prosecution for taking a bribe for a pardon before this ruling.
You're making an ass of yourself more than usual here.
:cuckoo:

According only to your warped interpretation of it. Impeachment can lead to prosecution.
Because you say so? Please.

Still waiting for your citation of Roberts opinion, that you supposedly read. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure I'll be waiting for a long time, because I know you are a lazy bs peddler.

pardoning someone isn't corruption. It is an official act.

Taking a gift of money is a corrupt act.

Notice, two acts, not one. you need some education.
Do dipshit, they did not untill this ruling.

There was exactly nothing preventing a prosecutor bringing criminal charges against an ex-POTUS for taking a bribe for a pardon before this ruling.

“When the president does it, that means it's not illegal.” - Nixon

GW Bush:
The alarming argument is that as Commander in Chief he possesses "inherent" authority to suspend laws in wartime. But if he can suspend FISA at his whim and in secret, then what law can he not suspend? What need is there, for example, to pass or not pass the Patriot Act if any or all of its provisions can be secretly exceeded by the President?

One more time, together

One more

Just one more since you still don't fucking get it

A pardon is a core presidential power and so any such act, no matter how corrupt, is....wait for it...absolutely immune from prosecution

You are an idiot.

Trying to stay calm, That America always picks it self up after it makes a bad choice.
We have been excepting LIES as truth. WE refuse to accept our responsibility.
WE know more about our sports teams than our political teams.
Pick a team, blame everything wrong on THEM
Keeps it simple no real effort required
in fact it helps our pent up frustration. Angry, just yell at the other guys team

Cool story, now let see you put your big boy pants on and coherently explain why you say so.
Your pretzel twisting is self-evident.
Your lack of self-awareness prevents you from recognizing that.
Your FLAILING about BRIBES describes Biden, not Trump.
"Son of a bitch, they fired him."
:eusa_hand:

One more time, together

One more

Just one more since you still don't fucking get it

A pardon is a core presidential power and so any such act, no matter how corrupt, is....wait for it...absolutely immune from prosecution

Is the problem that you simply can read?

Are there no reading for comprehension classes available to you?

Trying to stay calm, That America always picks it self up after it makes a bad choice.
We have been excepting LIES as truth. WE refuse to accept our responsibility.
WE know more about our sports teams than our political teams.
Pick a team, blame everything wrong on THEM
Keeps it simple no real effort required
in fact it helps our pent up frustration. Angry, just yell at the other guys team
so no one in the military has died under creepy? hmmmmmmm you sure?

did border patrol union back creepy? You sure?

look like lies to me!!!!!! see what you've accepted? can you say ironic?

Forum List

Back