Trump is suffering serious dementia.

I own shoes like them... Very comfortable...
Maybe that is why Biden is wearing them...

Also they are not Hoka 'Transport' sneakers, as described in article...
Oh, I imagine they are. The wide sole likely provides very stable footing.

the democrat Party today….81,200,DONT RUN JOE!! You fucking suck !!

Most

Popular

Evahhhhhhhhhlololololololol

Sure

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that Trump is an elderly man with cognitive issues who shouldn't be prosecuted for anything but that it is OK for him to run for president.

If Biden forgot his wife name ye would be going nuts....

Biden misremembers the name of a leader from a decade ago and we here ye screaming... Trump can't remeber the leader of hungry wou was at CPAC...

But the main problem is that Trump even on his best day couldn't run the country and that showed during COVID... Biden is repaired the Trump economy, managed to bring Russia to its knees without one boot on the ground, ... On almost every metric Biden has kicked Trump's ass...

Trump two major achievements were:
Tax Cut for the rich which created much more Debt.
Supreme Court Justices who have caused the out lawing IVF in Alabama and other states are going to follow...
Biden didn't misremember a name from a decade ago. He said he recently met with someone who died a decade ago.

Trump is a criminal with severe psychiatric issues and dementia. Joe is just forgetful.

#DEMENTIADON
And Joe is forgetful for a reason. He has to deal with a lot of Republican a-holes and carrying grudges doesn’t help no matter how legit they are.

Forum List

Back