Tell me once again about this "great economy"

S&P 500 is in record territory
Sorry you are missing out

Adjusted for inflation it isn't anywhere near 'record territory', and I'm not missing a thing, but you keep telling yourself that. I'll just laugh at you losers trying to pretend to be 'investors n stuff' on duh innernutz.

stock market is killer right now...passive income is wonderful

It was "killer" during Trump's presidency, with the Dow making 126 new all-time highs, which was slightly more than Obama's 123. But the market isn't really the economy if you're some poor schlump out there looking for a job to feed his family.

lol and of course you won't post where those jobs are and in what industries, nor do toy want to let anybody know that the govt. counts being employed for one hour year as being 'employed', lol. You're probably proud Biden has imported all those illegals.

are you ever not wrong....

People are considered employed if they work at least one hour for pay or at their own business at any time during the week including the twelfth day of the month.

Adjusted for inflation it isn't anywhere near 'record territory', and I'm not missing a thing, but you keep telling yourself that. I'll just laugh at you losers trying to pretend to be 'investors n stuff' on duh innernutz.
Wait a minute…..

Are you telling us you are actually making money in the Biden economy?

The US has the strongest economy in the world
Even better than China

Actually London, Dubai, and other money havens are doing much better. You wouldn't know that, because you don't know squat about the economy, you just parrot what you're told to. Dubai gets rich from not having any extradition treaties with western counties. Even Bermuda is doing much better than the U.S. per capita.

Last edited:
are you ever not wrong....

People are considered employed if they work at least one hour for pay or at their own business at any time during the week including the twelfth day of the month.

lol you are of course an idiot who needs to refrain from posting the whole fact re unemployment numbers.

lol you are of course an idiot who needs to refrain from posting the whole fact re unemployment numbers.

And then you provide a link that proves you are either very dishonest or very stupid, or maybe both.

Thanks, that was very kind of you.

Wait a minute…..

Are you telling us you are actually making money in the Biden economy?

I'm making money off a far earlier 'economy'; I make money letting idiots like you run around babbling nonsense and making your stupid bets. Biden has nothing to do with it.

S&P 500 s up 26.56 percent in the last year

Day Range

Open 5537.91
52 Week Range

Previous Close
‎5,537.02
Volume
‎2.25B
1 Month Return
‎4.12%
3 Months Return
‎6.97%
6 Months Return
‎18.52%
1 Year Return
‎26.56%

And then you provide a link that proves you are either very dishonest or very stupid, or maybe both.

Thanks, that was very kind of you.

And you have no rebuttal, as usual, just sniveling idiocy, same as the right wingers whining about minimum wage and crying for tax breaks for billionaire traitors and multi-national pirates, i.e. the Democratic Party's financiers.

Actually London, Dubai, and other money havens are doing much better. You wouldn't know that, because you don't know squat about the economy, you just parrot what you're told to. Dubai gets rich from not having any extradition treaties with western counties. Even Bermuda is doing much better than the U.S. per capita.

Dubai maybe, London not so much.

Bermuda has had a higher per capita GDP than the us for the last 30 plus years. This is not new.

S&P 500 s up 26.56 percent in the last year

Day Range

Open 5537.91
52 Week Range

Previous Close
‎5,537.02
Volume
‎2.25B
1 Month Return
‎4.12%
3 Months Return
‎6.97%
6 Months Return
‎18.52%
1 Year Return
‎26.56%

Cherry pick years and fake inflation rates all you want, I don't mind if you morons go bankrupt.

A tight job market? Really?

View attachment 973099

The chart is deceptive. The labor participation rate was actually 1% higher in 2019 than it was in June 2024.

1720349829401.png

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

Why it matters: America's outperformance is rooted in its distinctive structural strengths, policy choices, and some luck. It reflects a fundamental resilience in the world's largest economy that is easy to overlook amid the nation's problems.

Links?

Forum List

Back