POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Giving up on this kind of insanity is the first step to fixing this shit.
Give in to leftist dicks. I dont think so.

They show their colors everyday and you are one of them toots.

This is just another TDS you need to appease the Lunatic left thread.

Good movie.

Doesnt change a damn thing.

They openly violate our laws.
They are pushing perversion in schools.
Govt as a weapon.
Gun grabbing with Red flag laws in places like NY.

Enough. FUCK THEM

That funny coming from a hate group you call a party that tried to bring down our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.
The rift between libs like this guy and MAGA’s cannot be closed

Tweeners like Mac1958 and Harpy Eagle formerly known as Golfing Gator will forever be enemies of ordinary trump voters

Thanks to them America is permanently broken

I've voted third party for a long time, including Harry Browne, twice.

I'll always resent the GQP for my having to vote Democratic, but I have to vote against your cult.

There. I showed you some attention. I know I'm wasting my time, so I'm done now.
You're not used to that voting libertarian? :dunno: :laugh:

Many conclude it's already split up Mac

~S~

Yep. The powers-that-shouldn't-be did a good job. :confused: And the partisans are still playing right into their hands, as this thread shows.

a792c8e487e3441ecb6c8cd5059fe07e7c9d9d17a2bd2e9d30b557615a94e5f4-1.jpg

No. You, and your partisan twat buddies are cowards. You're not smart. You're not virtuous. You're just chickenshits, sitting in your old folks home abusing your keyboards.
The voices they trust tell them that they're brave & brilliant patriots, over and over. Why take any time for self-reflection, curiosity or critical thinking?

Many of their foundational concerns and points are perfectly valid, but turned to shit by their arrogant ignorance. MTG & Trump are the face of that.

Who does that help? The Left.

That funny coming from a hate group you call a party that tried to bring down our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.
They've been told by the voices they trust that they're "at war". Then they're told the same thing, over and over, 24/7/365.

They didn't bat an eye when their savior suggested suspending the Constitution.

The rabbit hole is so deep now that they don't realize they're in it.

The voices they trust tell them that they're brave & brilliant patriots, over and over. Why take any time for self-reflection, curiosity or critical thinking?

Many of their foundational concerns and points are perfectly valid, but turned to shit by their arrogant ignorance. MTG & Trump are the face of that.

Who does that help? The Left.
Trump and MTG are concerned about the citizens of this country. Our present government is not.

They've been told by the voices they trust that they're "at war". Then they're told the same thing, over and over, 24/7/365.

They didn't bat an eye when their savior suggested suspending the Constitution.

The rabbit hole is so deep now that they don't realize they're in it.
I will tell you what is deep around here. The shit from your never ending hackery.

The problem with the OP is that there is clearly a faction that is the problem. Most Americans are not in that faction. As far as unity, this nation has never been united, so to come together we first must understand that. Then it is time to form a truth and reconciliation plan of action.

Ya know, that last part has been uttered by both sides in the duopoly argument.
There is no douoply. The fact is that one faction is clearly the probem and people are too busy trying to make equivalences that do not exist.

Forum List

Back