235 Years

I'm an unapologetic NeverTrumper. I know that rustles your jimmies. I also give zero fucks. And that tweaks you too. :dunno: My positions lean conservative.

that's what you say, but who knows? because you never, ever, take actual positions on anything, and even if you now did, for all we know you are a pathetic fucking liar.

I'm an unapologetic NeverTrumper. I know that rustles your jimmies. I also give zero fucks. And that tweaks you too. :dunno: My positions lean conservative.
As it turns out, they don't care about where a person stands on the issues.

Either you obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, or you're an evil commie. That's it. One or the other. To hell with issues.

Weird.

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

449685147_10161790290714553_6570920384936832625_n.jpg

He can't even be charged now. "Official duty" to protect the Constitution from all enemies - foreign or domestic.

All you have to do is declare Trump an insurrectionist, and he becomes a "domestic enemy" and ordering Seal Team 6 to assassinate him becomes an "official act" to protect the nation from a domestic enemy.

Ditto any reporter who criticizes the government. Also, using the DOJ to go after his enemies, is now legal, so even if Biden were to decide to do it, the Supreme Court has legalized it.

Be careful what you wish for Frank.

Notice how modern America Fascists first response is to murder their political opponents?

Progs are not for America. They are for the new world order. A percentage of the Republican Party is the same. Ther is no avoidance. Coming from that view makes my response logical.

The 'New World Order' was initiated in 1776 and formally created in 1784.

People like you are against that 'New World Order' because you want to bring back the 'Old World Order'.

because no President before was attacked with the level of lawfare Trump has seen?

The question never had to be asked before, because no one asked it.

And he didn't get absolute immunity.

No President has ever broken laws at the level Trumpolini has.

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

Politics has always been a voracious segment of American society. Having said that I postulate that it has never been more contentious than the past 10 years. I think the supreme Court decision was inevitable because of the encroachment of politics into the court systems.

Perhaps it has always been there but never before now has it been so nakedly obvious.

If not for this decision, going forward any state could draw up any legislation at any time and claim president of the United States violated it if he's doing something they don't like.

One state will follow another and before you know it you'll have dozens of open cases interfering with the administration of federal authority basically crippling it.

The ballot initiative started in several states to remove Trump I think is partially related to this decision. In a stunning 9 to zip decision supreme Court is basically telling the states to stay out of federal jurisdiction.

I believe this was behind the decision.

Last edited:
Nixon, Johnson, Clinton easily beat him out.

"Doing stuff I don't like" Isn't breaking laws.
There you have it in a nutshell! This is exactly what the left does when they oppose something. They don't just speak of it as an alternative to their own preferences that others have a right to, they try to; instead they try to frame it as illegal and worthy of prosecution.

They've been doing this so often, for so long, q prosecutions have actually lost their meaning. Rather than being illegal proceeding people are not want to standing that it's just another arm of politics.

They managed to get Trump convicted until it gets overturned and guess what???

Nobody gives a shit.

Forum List

Back