Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Maybe I missed it but I thought 'abortion' was no longer a Federal Issue.

Too bad, so sad..... It's about all dims got -- Muh VAGINA!!!
She can't make it a federal law. Only Congress can do that.
If she gets the nomination, and runs on abortion - she will get destroyed.

But Mark Kelly??? That would spell trouble for Trump He polled substantially better than Biden or Harris against Trump

She won't last two minutes trying to have an intelligent conversation when she whips out those STUPID sayings. Her "fake black" lingo.....

How much did they pay Biden to drop out. Hunter going to get a Pardon now?

Well? And your point? Dumping Joe Biden now puts them in range to pull that off. Whoever they pick to replace Joe, it will reinvigorate democrats and their donors, and they now have a FIXED, DEFINED target in Trump to custom design a perfect campaign around beating.

And Trump has 10,000 flaws to attack.

It is like playing a chess game and in the middle of it after you have already revealed your strategy, the other team getting all new pieces, a whole new strategy, and starting over fresh.

Joe dropping out was the WORST thing that could have happened to Trump and THAT IS WHY THEY DID IT.

It is the only way to beat him.

Fucking stupid GOP as usual blindly walked into this by having a debate months early to test walk Joe, then they held their nomination while everything was in flux with Biden.

The GOP should not have agreed to a debate until September and should not have had Trump's nomination until the D's picked their candidate first.

Stupid fucking republicans never learn, they are like checker players going to a chess game.

Trump can certainly win. But I think you're correct.

I think if the GOP had picked anyone else - DeSantis, Haley, etc - this would be a landslide. But most Americans do/did not want Biden AND Trump running.

Abortion and Global Warming. Good luck with that.

Ford just decided to make Super Duty Trucks in the plant they shut down (The Edge) so they could re-tool it for electric vehicles.

The Fully Electric Vehicle was a "Bridge Too Far" for everybody concerned.

dims got nothing. Just lies.

So what else is new?

All the dem candidate has to do is project an air of positivity and they'll win. Nobody except the maga kool aid drinkers want to hear his end of times shit that trump spews.

Disagree.
Things like that stick in people's minds in the quiet moments when they actually decide.
My belief, and I am just saying, I have been right about all of this since last summer - I predicted all of this would happen last September, that Biden had a better chance to beat Trump than Harris.
Democrats have a real problem listening to the media.
CNN/MSNBC/NYT - IF - Harris gets the nomination, they will spend the next 4 months pumping her up like she is a she-God. And they will be saying she will beat Trump.
And I do not believe Harris has a chance.
Harris was also a part of the continuing lies that “Joe is fine”, chorus. She lied to the audience that she will demand vote for her.

How come the journalists at the BBC aren't excited about this withdrawal? They are even criticizing the democracy issue after votes have already been cast for Biden,

Hmm, I wonder if they are considering the alternatives that could win...

She can't make it a federal law. Only Congress can do that.
If she gets the nomination, and runs on abortion - she will get destroyed.

But Mark Kelly??? That would spell trouble for Trump He polled substantially better than Biden or Harris against Trump
The favorite Player in any NFL City is always the backup Quarterback.

That part I don't understand. If Biden isn't up to running for President, why does anyone think he is up to BEING President?
You just don't understand. Biden is perfectly capable of being president, he's just not capable of running for president. Come to think of it, I don't understand either.

Harris, along with Biden, denied inflation was real, then said it was just affecting the rich (WTF??)
and then said it was only temporary - and finally admitted it to only try and sell that it is over.

That outweighs abortion 3 to 1

I looked around but didn't see another thread on Biden dropping out before I started one. If there is one - where is it? Maybe it's by someone I have on ignore. I apologize.

The President doesn't have to be an expert on every topic.
We can clearly see, Biden made it. In fact, prices and debt can go through the ceiling and bakes still would vote for him. If you guys had the brains to vote on policies and results instead of character, you wouldn't be suffering the Biden mess. Stay on topic, keep your TDS to yourself, I'm not interested in your petty arguments.

Forum List

Back