Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

In every single election where voters have had the opportunity to vote in a referendum on abortion, they've chosen to maintain abortion rights. 100%. Even in deep red states like Ohio and Kansas.

The Democrats - if they're competent - will hammer this home in the suburbs that Trump picked the Justices that overturned Roe and they have a VP candidate who thinks all abortion should be banned.

Good luck with that!

Worry about Canada
Before somebody decides to invade you.

So Joe (cough) endorsed Kamala

Apparently Joe went ahead and endorsed Kamala. I'm not at all sure that is a good thing as it may be that the DNC figures she's all they have. And if they are successful in finding a way to win this election we could be stuck with a cackling Kamala for four years and that is not a happy thought.
That is a nightmare thought.
At least Biden had minions running things, Harris will want to run it herself - and WHAT a disaster that would be

I would have agreed with you 2 weeks ago.
But then the assassination attempt happened. That pulled in a LOT more support for the man.
Democrats can't stand the iconic, historic moment of Trump 40 seconds after getting shot - to stand up tall with fist in the air and yell "Fight Fight!" - Democrats are understating the significance of that moment.

I don't think the assassination attempt matters, at least not now. No one will be talking about it three months from now.

Well? And your point? Dumping Joe Biden now puts them in range to pull that off. Whoever they pick to replace Joe, it will reinvigorate democrats and their donors, and they now have a FIXED, DEFINED target in Trump to custom design a perfect campaign around beating.

And Trump has 10,000 flaws to attack.

It is like playing a chess game and in the middle of it after you have already revealed your strategy, the other team getting all new pieces, a whole new strategy, and starting over fresh.

Joe dropping out was the WORST thing that could have happened to Trump and THAT IS WHY THEY DID IT.

It is the only way to beat him.

Fucking stupid GOP as usual blindly walked into this by having a debate months early to test walk Joe, then they held their nomination while everything was in flux with Biden.

The GOP should not have agreed to a debate until September and should not have had Trump's nomination until the D's picked their candidate first.

Stupid fucking republicans never learn, they are like checker players going to a chess game.
You need to educate yourself.

It is one of them, but people having nota dime to their name and seeing no way to get a dime to their name - care about that 150% more than abortion
Maybe I missed it but I thought 'abortion' was no longer a Federal Issue.

Too bad, so sad..... It's about all dims got -- Muh VAGINA!!!

So Joe (cough) endorsed Kamala

Apparently Joe went ahead and endorsed Kamala. I'm not at all sure that is a good thing as it may be that the DNC figures she's all they have. And if they are successful in finding a way to win this election we could be stuck with a cackling Kamala for four years and that is not a happy thought.
The talk earlier was that he would step down and not endorse anyone.

I don't think the assassination attempt matters, at least not now. No one will be talking about it three months from now.
Disagree.
Things like that stick in people's minds in the quiet moments when they actually decide.
My belief, and I am just saying, I have been right about all of this since last summer - I predicted all of this would happen last September, that Biden had a better chance to beat Trump than Harris.
Democrats have a real problem listening to the media.
CNN/MSNBC/NYT - IF - Harris gets the nomination, they will spend the next 4 months pumping her up like she is a she-God. And they will be saying she will beat Trump.
And I do not believe Harris has a chance.

Hmmmm...I wonder if Trump will now step aside for J.D. Vance or Nikki Haley?? :auiqs.jpg:

Not in a million years. Besides, he has already COMMITTED HIMSELF to be the nomination.

That said, it might have been a good fallback position to hold off nominating a candidate until AFTER the D's did, then consider Nicki as an alternative.

But first the GOP let the D's have their debate 3 months early, then they committed to Trump while it was obvious that Joe might fold like a cheap wallet.

Kamala hasn't exactly been the Greatest Presidential Candidate Ever.

However, she's been very good prosecuting the case against Republicans re abortion on the campaign trail.
Have you read about Florida women? They don't want to be treated like Stepford wives.

Yeah, democrats walked with him up on the gangplank and pushed him over but Biden, "voluntarily" stepped overboard.
The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis threatened to drop a dime on him and his family if he didn't cooperate.

It was clear he didn't want to step down.

Ah, so you're the forum jester. Michael Obama has diddly squat knowledge of economics, which idiot would vote for him?
The President doesnt have to be an expert on every topic. Take trump for instance. He was given $250,000,000 and has had to be bailed out by bankruptcy how many times?

Forum List

Back