Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

We can clearly see, Biden made it. In fact, prices and debt can go through the ceiling and bakes still would vote for him. If you guys had the brains to vote on policies and results instead of character, you wouldn't be suffering the Biden mess. Stay on topic, keep your TDS to yourself, I'm not interested in your petty arguments.
Inflation is at 3%.

Donald Trump Trashes Joe Biden After He Drops Out Of The Race

"Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve," Trump wrote in a social media screed.

Yes, I am worried. If the D's play this right, they may have just gone from certain death to pulling out another close victory.

Idiot GOP walked right into this blindly again despite my warning of this coming the past month.
The funny part about all this is, if it had been Nikki Haley standing across from Biden the night of the debate, it wouldn't have mattered what the Dems did now.
The election would be all but decided.

That part I don't understand. If Biden isn't up to running for President, why does anyone think he is up to BEING President?
Sponge Brains Shits Pants was NEVER president. Everybody knew that, especially his voters. And they were fine with it.

You gotta understand, the dimocrap scum party isn't like anything else in America, it is more like The Borg. A Collective. A Cartel. A Cabal.

A collection of diseased minds.

Donald Trump Trashes Joe Biden After He Drops Out Of The Race

"Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve," Trump wrote in a social media screed.

Yep. As I thought the reaction he would have. He's pissed and now shaking in his boots. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And his trashing of someone who is now out of the race will backfire if he keeps running his mouth.

Unlike Trump Biden never broke the law nor has instigated insurrection against the nation.

You mean that Biden has never been prosecuted for anything yet in a rigged kangaroo court, nor has ANYONE been convicted of insurrection.

Trump was convicted for an entry his accountant made in an obscure book to record a legal transaction by a jury which was allowed to imagine their own crime without even all agreeing on the same one.

Forum List

Back