Cold kills far more humans than heat does

I have two wells on my property. The closest one to my house is about 3/4 mile away. The other is further and just feeds a ground tank for the cattle. The water is so alkaline that I get my drinking water from a RO outlet in St Johns and keep 150 gal jugs filled with that. I do use my well water for my plants and I'm the house tank. But I buffer it with sulfuric acid whenever I fill the tanks.
There is a capped well on another parcel I own closer to Navajo springs. But it was capped because it showed too high a radiation content. It was capped when I bought that parcel.
Very interesting thanks for sharing that.

Talk is cheap.

:link:
Never a problem. Remember, you're not talking to a fellow cult imbecile. You're talking to me, so it's a given I can always back up what I say. Years of humiliation should have taught you that, but you're a slow learner. It will be amusing to see all of your excuses now.

Summarized in this table:

It says that, even with increased income and adaption reducing the number of additional heat deaths, the net change due to global warming is still slightly towards more net deaths. (Yes, with a fairly high uncertainty.)

Point is, that kills the denier "DERP! WARMING WILL SAVE SO MANY LIVES!" talking point. Not that having their points debunked by science has ever gotten deniers to stop parroting the debunked point.

Never a problem. Remember, you're not talking to a fellow cult imbecile. You're talking to me, so it's a given I can always back up what I say. Years of humiliation should have taught you that, but you're a slow learner. It will be amusing to see all of your excuses now.

Summarized in this table:

It says that, even with increased income and adaption reducing the number of additional heat deaths, the net change due to global warming is still slightly towards more net deaths. (Yes, with a fairly high uncertainty.)

Point is, that kills the denier "DERP! WARMING WILL SAVE SO MANY LIVES!" talking point. Not that having their points debunked by science has ever gotten deniers to stop parroting the debunked point.
Dear, how many people in India die from the heat as opposed to the cold? That was what you were discussing, right?

Forum List

Back