No one knows a President better than their vice President

She did her job well as defined in the Constitution.

The Constitution names the vice president of the United States as the president of the Senate. In addition to serving as presiding officer, the vice president has the sole power to break a tie vote in the Senate and formally presides over the receiving and counting of electoral ballots cast in presidential elections
So nothing. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden was no different than Reagan at the end of his term.
Harris, Biden's staff and cabinet have decreased inflation to 3.5%, Has the highest stock market, ever. Has the lowest unemployment in decades. They finally got busy on the border with many Republicans but Trump told his lemmings to not accept it.

Trump has more issues than Biden but he has the Republican party by the balls.
Should Reagan have resigned once he was diagnosed? Yes or no.

So she knew he was demented and did nothing to protect the country.
Any proof of Dementia?

Sorry but the interview we saw last week where he talked in detail about topics with detail shows no Dementia...

BTW, Trump never talks in that detail...

Biden fluffed lines and sometimes got lost mid sentence, but that is not dementia... Nice try...

But can you explain to us the the medical condition Trump has that had him tell over 30 false claims in the debate...
Problem is, at this stage we think Trump actually belives them which makes him deluded... He is living in fantasy.

Any proof of Dementia?

Sorry but the interview we saw last week where he talked in detail about topics with detail shows no Dementia...

BTW, Trump never talks in that detail...

Biden fluffed lines and sometimes got lost mid sentence, but that is not dementia... Nice try...

But can you explain to us the the medical condition Trump has that had him tell over 30 false claims in the debate...
Problem is, at this stage we think Trump actually belives them which makes him deluded... He is living in fantasy.
why was he told to step down?....

Trump has many people who lied about him and then had enough of his bullshit and came out about his lies and what he was doing that made him unfit for service.
One being Michael Cohen.
The article below lists 24.

As so many Trump cult members you cannot accept the truth about him. You will deny and defend as all cult members do.

And yet you can't name the lie? Typical, Elmer...

what do you think trump achieved as president? a lot of talk and spent trillions for nothing? moved the embassy to jerusalem and other provocations of the palistinians?
surrendered to the taliban and released 5,000 of their warriors? complete;y fumbled covid and then claimed "no responsibility?" and of course, has strewn hate and distrust widely among the people?

then greatest service ms harris could achieve is to turn trump over to a properly accredited special council.
You mean other than giving us some of the best economic numbers in US history before Covid hit? Giving US taxpayers one of the largest tax cuts in history? Cutting a record number of regulations? Making us energy independent? Starting to build the wall to keep our southern border more secure and implementing "Stay in Mexico" to stem the tide of migrant caravans? Holding our NATO allies feet to the fire so that they spent more on defense? Brokering peace accords between 3 different Arab nations and Israel? Negotiating a withdrawal from the longest war in US history? Giving us "vaccines" in record time? Getting so many ventilators built using the War Powers Act that we were giving them away to other countries?

We actually had a President who was working for the American people...not a President who works for the Coastal Elites and their woke agenda!

So, you are a poorly educated ultra maga cult member who believes he can diagnose a medical condition just by watching Fox propaganda media? However, at the same time fails to see any problems with his maniacal cult leader, who is a convicted rapist, criminal that revolted against our great country. I see...
With all due respect, Arresmillao? Anyone who's had to deal with parents or grandparents losing cognitive function could tell you what's been happening with Joe Biden. Anyone who's been claiming that there was nothing wrong has been lying and I think you know it!

So, you are a poorly educated ultra maga cult member

No, I'm not a Trump supporter.
who believes he can diagnose a medical condition just by watching Fox propaganda media?
I rarely watch Fox. My info about Biden comes from videos of Biden.
However, at the same time fails to see any problems with his maniacal cult leader, who is a convicted rapist, criminal that revolted against our great country. I see...
I have plenty of issues with Trump, however none of them are those fake claims of yours.

At the end of his term, no.
As much as I supported him, we don't have agreements with other nations and Mother Nature that bad things don't happen in the last months of a term. I don't want the president to be impaired in any way. There's a reason we have a chain of command, and the VP needs to be able to step in.

Forum List

Back