No one knows a President better than their vice President

I am a registered Republican but cannot identify with the MAGArepublicans. They are not conservatives.
Trump is ruining the Republican party. If Biden would have stayed in, he would have done major damage to the democrat party. He already he has, Without an inept Democrat, there ould not be a Trum President

OMG! So was Jake Starkey!

When you belong to a party that is supported by the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists, it makes one wonder.
Birds of a feather, flock togeter.
So, all I have to do in order to discredit democrats is to find some fringe groups that support them? Is that what you're saying?

What's "telling" is that you on the left think groups of people so small compared to the total population actually should be something people should worry about!
You have not been paying attention. Many who oppose Trump are not Democrats, they are Repub;licans and Independents.
I am registered as a Republican but find the MAGA Republican party an embarrassment.
Who will determine the 2024 winner will be disenfranchised Republicans and Independents, And I am one of those who cannot imagine being part of anything supported by the KKK, neoNazis and white supremacists. Trump courts them. He called on the Proud boy to be in the ready. He had lunch with a neoNazi.

So, all I have to do in order to discredit democrats is to find some fringe groups that support them? Is that what you're saying?
Trump silently caters to the KKK, neoNazis and white supremacists; "there are good people on both sides", "telling the Proud Boys to stand back and be ready"., "saying he will pardon the jan 6th rioters who many were declared white supremacists.

Plus, I am not a Democrat.

No one knows a President better than their vice President.
Kamala Harris stayed loyal, to Biden, to the end. She agreed with most but not all of Biden's policies.
She can take the best of Biden's policies and improve on the one's that are not so good.

No one knows a President better than their vice President.
That is why Pence will not support Trump and feels he is not fit for office.
It's a stretch to suggest there is any "best of Biden's policies. Harris stayed loyal to the fraudulent claim that Biden is at the top of his game".

Trump silently caters to the KKK, neoNazis and white supremacists; "there are good people on both sides", "telling the Proud Boys to stand back and be ready"., "saying he will pardon the jan 6th rioters who many were declared white supremacists.

You don’t suppose Nazi Trump would….dare to….weaponize the DOJ against his political enemies, do you??

If you are simple minded, you think everything you cannot comprehend is false
You are simple minded and believe that you fool anyone.

Back ON topic? The proposition that nobody knows a President better than his Veep is absolutely ridiculous.

When a thread starts with such a baseless and silly premise, what follows is generally meaningless. Thus, the absurdity of this pathetic thread.

I am a registered Republican but cannot identify with the MAGArepublicans. They are not conservatives.
Trump is ruining the Republican party. If Biden would have stayed in, he would have done major damage to the democrat party. He already he has, Without an inept Democrat, there ould not be a Trum President
Which policies had Trump implemented that went against your Neocon beliefs?

One point is that you have to say, "silent". That means you have to assume things that he's not saying.
The other point is a major political party is going to attract all kinds of fringe groups, and we can find them and point fingers at them all day long. It doesn't mean that the head of the party agrees with them.

One point is that you have to say, "silent". That means you have to assume things that he's not saying.
The other point is a major political party is going to attract all kinds of fringe groups, and we can find them and point fingers at them all day long. It doesn't mean that the head of the party agrees with them.
But the leader of the party does not openly embrace that type of follower, Trump embraces white supremacists. He openly describes microaggressions as not racist but the norm.
He is a favorite of the white nationalists. And for some reason the white Christian nationalists think he is the second coming. I don't know what his jewish daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren think of that.

Trump is a whore to whoever will vote for him.

Forum List

Back