Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

Which part? Use your big boy words.

Also, keep in mind that much of the Jesus myth was basically grifted from the myth of Dionysus. One may belive that DaVinci was aware of this and of the many paintings of the Bacchanalia which predated his Last Supper painting.

So look like you guys need to head to the cemetery and wail at his tombstone.

ok folks? I'm not even religious. But I know the pale rider from the 4th horseman? A white skeleton horse? LOL when I see it. I was in shock? LOL the music was Creepy too?
no the goddess of the Seine doesn't ride a horse or wear a hood? she travels in boat- no hood on her. back peddle... it all was disgusting?

so not being religious- I looked it up. to see what others think. very interesting take on it.

stop insulting religious folks.. It's RUDE

what was the art of the last super.? I call it clown art. or maybelline?
i'm not saying i believe this.... do Not mock what you don't understand.

ok folks? I'm not even religious. But I know the pale rider from the 4th horseman? A white skeleton horse? LOL when I see it. I was in shock? LOL the music was Creepy too?
no the goddess of the Seine doesn't ride a horse or wear a hood? she travels in boat- no hood on her. back peddle... it all was disgusting?

so not being religious- I looked it up. to see what others think. very interesting take on it.

stop insulting religious folks.. It's RUDE

what was the art of the last super.? I call it clown art. or maybelline?
i'm not saying i believe this.... do Not mock what you don't understand.

It wasn't the last supper. You're just wrong, and so are they.

It wasn't the last supper. You're just wrong, and so are they.
no i'm not.. i know creep when i see it... good try.
make excuses for it- It's still weird. !!!!
pick apart the details... explain to me... excuses- WHY any of this crap needs to be put into a sports forum.. it is that simple. It does NOT
go hunker down your fort- sweet pea

no i'm not.. i know creep when i see it... good try.
make excuses for it- It's still weird. !!!!
pick apart the details... explain to me... excuses- WHY any of this crap needs to be put into a sports forum.. it is that simple. It does NOT
go hunker down your fort- sweet pea
Sorry, but you are. It was a Bacchanalia. Thus the halo (not found in last supper painting, but found in paintings of the bacchanalia). Thus the higher number of people. Thus the flashy outfits and extravagant spread.

Thus the blue-man, who was ACTUALLY DIONYSUS. That was the character. It does not appear in the last supper painting.

You have made a mistake. Admitting to yourself is your job. I can't make you.

Sorry, but you are. It was a Bacchanalia. Thus the halo (not found in last supper painting, but found in paintings of the bacchanalia). Thus the higher number of people. Thus the flashy outfits and extravagant spread.

Thus the blue-man, who was ACTUALLY DIONYSUS. That was the character. It does not appear in the last supper painting.

You have made a mistake. Admitting to yourself is your job. I can't make you.
no it doesn't matter what it is- It's what it is intending. And what it looks like. tell that to one of your grand kids...
It's weird. and frankly there is no defending it. It isn't art- unless its clown art?

no it doesn't matter what it is-
Since "what it is" is the ONLY reason we are talking about it, it matters more than anything..

See this image? Not Jesus. Not the last supper.

1000003098.jpg

The Paris Summer Olympics. 👎

But only two years until the Winter Olympics...

2026 Winter Games: Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo Italy – Feb. 6-22

The Paris Summer Olympics. 👎

But only two years until the Winter Olympics...

2026 Winter Games: Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo Italy – Feb. 6-22
Right wingers giving opinions of something they didn't watch or read...

This must be a day that ends in "y".

Forum List

Back