🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When I say That Trump Did Nothing For Blacks, it is Because Trump Did Nothing for Blacks

1719267551211.png

How many warnings do whites like you guys need to see before you understand that it is YOU who must change? Work to eradicate the racism in the white community. If you do not, understand that in a few years whites will be a minority. You will have ended equal opportunity laws and policies based on lies and an evil wish to return America to white supremacy. But when the day comes that you have become a minority, if you do not stop what you are doing, then whites will be out of luck and they will face what they have done to everybody else the hard way and in high defnition. You have had 405 years if you count the colony days, in order to get right. But each generation has refused and that includes this one. So keep on being arrogant.

That's not what happened. Whites made treaties to stop the fightinig because the Nations refused to quit. Then whitey broke the promises they made in those treaties. That is not advanced, that's satanic.
Yeah, that too

The 17 and 18 hundreds were not kind to weak or ignorant cultures

And the first Americans were both

Just like Africa

Maybe the strongest and most advanced natives were the Aztecs and they were no match for the Spainards

And of course there were the infamous white mans diseases that killed so many Native Americans

If not for that who knows how the Indian Wars would have ended

Trump worshippers will run ther mouths but this video has receipts showing that trump proposed ZERO money in the presidents budget for HBCU's and proposed over 100 million in cuts during his administration.
Lies.

IM2 does not deserve free money called reparations

But what is it you accuse me of expecting from the government beyond equal treatment under the law ?

It sounds like your pissed over an advanced culture colonizing a land that was living in the Stone Age

Sorry ‘bout that
IM2 is an old white gay guy. Been exposed (pun intended) on several other boards.

View attachment 966969

How many warnings do whites like you guys need to see before you understand that it is YOU who must change? Work to eradicate the racism in the white community. If you do not, understand that in a few years whites will be a minority. You will have ended equal opportunity laws and policies based on lies and an evil wish to return America to white supremacy. But when the day comes that you have become a minority, if you do not stop what you are doing, then whites will be out of luck and they will face what they have done to everybody else the hard way and in high defnition. You have had 405 years if you count the colony days, in order to get right. But each generation has refused and that includes this one. So keep on being arrogant.
Fake black dude delusions.

A bunch of whites teling me what Trump did for blacks.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office. But:
This is one of the reasons I oppose Trump. He's no different than liberal politicians who think that providing special interest groups with special perks is the right way to govern.

This is one of the reasons I oppose Trump. He's no different than liberal politicians who think that providing special interest groups with special perks is the right way to govern.

You guys really need to start thinking before you post. Whites have been the one special group that has aways been given specoal perks. I find the rhetoric amazing. Whites don't see themselves as a race when they are, whites have not considred the many things they have been given by the government, nor do they consider themselves a special interest group. The amount of cognitve disonace is astounding.

A bunch of whites teling me what Trump did for blacks.:laughing0301:

So please tell us what Biden's "open borders" policy, letting in 12,000,000 illegals, including 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and thousands of criminals and terrorists does to help blacks?

Contrast that with Trump's "remain in Mexico" border policy, which is better for blacks?

You guys really need to start thinking before you post. Whites have been the one special group that has always been given special perks. I find the rhetoric amazing. Whites don't see themselves as a race when they are, whites have not considered the many things they have been given by the government, nor do they consider themselves a special interest group. The amount of cognitive dissonance is astounding.
1. "Whites" are not "one special interest group", Rs and Ds are very different, urban or rural, blue collar v white collar, etc.
2. True, We are a race, "Caucasian"
3. Whites are not given anything by the government that is not given to blacks. (food stamps, welfare, medicaid, etc.)

They think they're atoning for their past horrid transgressions while they project and blame others for their own sordid past.
they are merely pandering for votes. They don't give two shits about blacks. Their true voices are heard after the election cycle ends. hahahaahhahahahahaha blacks are so susceptible due to being threatened by demofks. They move off plantation they are name called by the very people they voted for. Such classlessness of the demofks exposed in every opposition black.

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office. But:

'STRAIGHT-A$$ LYING': Roland DESTROYS Trump, Tim Scott over HBCU funding claims​

I heard Barack Obama is the first African-American who's bright and clean and articulate. Is that true?

IM2 is an old white gay guy. Been exposed (pun intended) on several other boards.
If that is true, that is sad. I think that is possible on many forums on the internet. It tells you why we are at this point. It is easy to promote compassion. Getting the recipients to appreciate it becomes anger after a while for any past transgressions in history. This while the costs to keep that compassion rise and rise and rise. And the recipients of that become more and more self-important at their power acquired. However, they may not be as good as the people who they accuse who treated them wrong in the past. And we see proof of it and denial is forced on us all from the power structure they control.

Forum List

Back