🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When I say That Trump Did Nothing For Blacks, it is Because Trump Did Nothing for Blacks

Trump worshippers will run ther mouths but this video has receipts showing that trump proposed ZERO money in the presidents budget for HBCU's and proposed over 100 million in cuts during his administration.

What OP doesn’t understand, but increasingly other blacks do, is that what is good for all Americans is also good for blacks specifically . That is why unemployment was at record lows for blacks, why low-income wages rose in real terms for the first time in decades, why lower-class blacks didn’t have to compete with illegals for jobs, and why blacks had an easier time affording groceries and gasoline.
Remember that poster is a Dem plantation lifetime member. If it's not a straight up government check they don't consider it doing something for blacks.

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office. But:

'STRAIGHT-A$$ LYING': Roland DESTROYS Trump, Tim Scott over HBCU funding claims​

You listen to Roland Martin?!!! That guy is an idiot clown that gets trounced in every single debate he is in. :cuckoo:

The point is you tell IM2 he shouldn’t expect anything from the government while you expect the government to take of shit like this fake racism against whites.

You don’t even know who my side is.
Like all the other MAGA morons you think I’m a liberal.
My side is the side that should have built a wall 500 years ago.
IM2 does not deserve free money called reparations

But what is it you accuse me of expecting from the government beyond equal treatment under the law ?

It sounds like your pissed over an advanced culture colonizing a land that was living in the Stone Age

Sorry ‘bout that

IM2 does not deserve free money called reparations

But what is it you accuse me of expecting from the government beyond equal treatment under the law ?

It sounds like your pissed over an advanced culture colonizing a land that was living in the Stone Age

Sorry ‘bout that
The fact that your people invaded this land and committed genocide is bad enough.
What’s worse is what you’ve done with this land since that time.
An apology doesn’t cut it.
All the evil your people have dished out will be returned to you tenfold.
Karma is a bitch.
IMG_3401.jpeg

The fact that your people invaded this land and committed genocide is bad enough.
What’s worse is what you’ve done with this land since that time.
An apology doesn’t cut it.
All the evil your people have dished out will be returned to you tenfold.
Karma is a bitch.View attachment 966856
Its good thst you dont expect an apology because you’re not going to get one

I cant say that the Indians are better off today than they were when Columbus got here

They could be better off if they would kick the drug habit and take advantage of what the 21st Century has to offer

But for some reason they refuse to

Its good thst you dont expect an apology because you’re not going to get one

I cant say that the Indians are better off today than they were when Columbus got here

They could be better off if they would kick the drug habit and take advantage of what the 21st Century has to offer

But for some reason they refuse to
You are ignorant

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You are ignorant
Even that would be an improvement over you

A primitive Stone Age culture met an advanced culture and got overun

At least the Indians were lucky enough to be overcome by what is now the greatest nation in history

You listen to Roland Martin?!!! That guy is an idiot clown that gets trounced in every single debate he is in. :cuckoo:
Quite the opposite, Roland consistently beats the crap out of people who go against him, intellectually.

In fact, he's been banned for beating them up too hard then they run to their white mainstream media masters complaining that he beat them up.

You're out of your cotton-pickin' mind.

Quite the opposite, Roland consistently beats the crap out of people who go against him, intellectually.

In fact, he's been banned for beating them up too hard then they run to their white mainstream media masters complaining that he beat them up.

You're out of your cotton-pickin' mind.
Nope, he comes off as a low IQ idiot with TERRIBLE debate angles.

what youre saying is like a fart in the wind compared to both international law & US law
You think I’m concerned about winning and losing… I’m not. I’m concerned only with Right and Wrong, which both International and US Law walked away from a very long time ago.

Trump worshippers will run ther mouths but this video has receipts showing that trump proposed ZERO money in the presidents budget for HBCU's and proposed over 100 million in cuts during his administration.
Stop complaining. Blacks have it MADE. Did you know that in the year since that violent ex-felon died, the S&P 100 added 320,000 new jobs - and 94% of the openings were filled by POC?

The fact is that you cry about systemic racism and how oppressed blacks have it in order to keep this ridiculous level of favoritism toward blacks continuing. You are going to have to compete on merit, and win jobs based on skill and ability - and not skin color. Americans have had enough of this crap.

Stop complaining. Blacks have it MADE. Did you know that in the year since that violent ex-felon died, the S&P 100 added 320,000 new jobs - and 94% of the openings were filled by POC?

The fact is that you cry about systemic racism and how oppressed blacks have it in order to keep this ridiculous level of favoritism toward blacks continuing. You are going to have to compete on merit, and win jobs based on skill and ability - and not skin color. Americans have had enough of this crap.

Thank YWWH that Jews aren't discriminated against. That way, there's no need for you to understand.

Thank YWWH that Jews aren't discriminated against. That way, there's no need for you to understand.
Jews aren’t discriminated against? We are at risk of being assaulted just for trying to go to synagogue! The absolutely WORST bigotry is against Jews, these days more than ever.

Try watching the video so you learn what trump actually did. Because telling black what we already know isn't going to make us vote republican.
Since you aren't black, you wouldn't know anything about that ..

Yes, he did not give IM2 the "reparations" he thinks he deserves for things that never happened to him.

He only did things for the Black people willing to work to better themselves.

It's not hard to realize that left wing plantation mentality democrats have no desire to include people of color into the American experience. Democrats will always consider black people as a separate culture that has to be cared for in spite of ample evidence of their contribution to society and their wealth. Isn't it time that black people left the plantation?

Forum List

Back