🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When I say That Trump Did Nothing For Blacks, it is Because Trump Did Nothing for Blacks

RACIST!

It is the boy who cried wolf from the left.

EVERYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH ME IS RACIST!

So played out.

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office. But:

'STRAIGHT-A$$ LYING': Roland DESTROYS Trump, Tim Scott over HBCU funding claims​

More and more black men are voting for President Trump because Biden has been a disaster for the black community.

Shills like IM2 can’t cope with it.

Trump never claimed to do anything FOR BLACK PEOPLE. He doesn't do anything for any particular gender or demographic group.

Trump claimed to be responsible for a steadily improving economy, benefitting almost everybody. And he did, until the Chinese Pandemic interfered.

Trump pointed out that his broadly improving economy resulted in better outcomes for the descendants of America's enslaved people.

True enough.

A rising tide lifts all boats. Few people get rich on government handouts; only the corrupt ones.

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office. But:

'STRAIGHT-A$$ LYING': Roland DESTROYS Trump, Tim Scott over HBCU funding claims​

Well, we do know what Biden has done for blacks, increased prices so much that blacks can't afford to live anymore. We also know that many of Biden's policies, including stricter MPG rules on car makers, adds to the cost of cars, which disproportionately effects blacks and is social injustice. But I guess while white people will still be driving around in EV's, blacks can take the bus, subways, or use bikes to get around because they won't be able to buy cars. This doesn't even take into account Biden's higher interest rates, also making it harder for blacks to buy homes and cars.

This isn't working anymore. And you're so stupid you're trying to convince us of your lies rather than the ones leaving the plantation

Lowest black unemployed rate in history, Rachel.

If you had any interest in being employed that would be a good thing, white Boi.

There are way too many people in here who listen to Trump run his mouth and believe his every word. Trump tells his white worshippers that he has done all these things for blacks and how we should be grateful and put him back into office
Under the strictest reading of the HS Constitution, what the fuck do you think Trump (or any POTUS) should be doing for the black community? There is NO mandate in the Constitution for ABY of the three branches of Government to do ANYTHING for individual citizens. NOTHING.

Under the strictest reading of the HS Constitution, what the fuck do you think Trump (or any POTUS) should be doing for the black community? There is NO mandate in the Constitution for ABY of the three branches of Government to do ANYTHING for individual citizens. NOTHING.

Nor for any particular group of people, for that matter. What IM2 is calling for would be state-sponsored racism, which proves his status as a racist and a bigot.

Nor for any particular group of people, for that matter. What @IM2 is calling for would be state-sponsored racism
I won’t speak for him in particular, but I see the Afro and Latin communities somehow belief that their skin tone and ancestry means it’s the Governments job to support them in every way possible. I see it in my wife’s Puerto Rican family all the time.,

Cheap energy? Can the average black person afford an $100,000 electric vehicle? Jobs? Democrats hate Trump because he was a businessman who created jobs and offered a living wage to workers. The current president never had a real job. Foreign policy? Do blacks really care about the Ukrainian crisis? Crime? While democrats try to defund the Police, blacks are more likely to be victims of assault and murder. Meanwhile plantation democrats insult black people by playing them as political stooges by claiming that they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.

Try watching the video so you learn what trump actually did. Because telling black what we already know isn't going to make us vote republican.
summarize what he did. I gave you what he did in the other thread you created to waste our time with this stupid.

Those of us actually in touch with the black community, aren't buying this demaklan propaganda...

ELECTIONS

‘Pathetic': Voters of color slam Biden’s performance on the economy​

“Our economy is the lowest it’s been.”

Biden brags about the numbers, but high inflation especially hurts Black and Hispanic Americans​

I won’t speak for him in particular, but I see the Afro and Latin communities somehow belief that their skin tone and ancestry means it’s the Governments job to support them in every way possible. I see it in my wife’s Puerto Rican family all the time.,

I'll speak for IM2. He's just one more "Gimme Dat" in the FreeShitArmy. It's people like him who are responsible for keeping Black people enslaved by the government for the last 60 years. If more Black folks opened their eyes and figured out how race pimps like IM2, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are holding them back, they'd line them all up against the wall and be done with them for good. And that's why race pimps like IM2 live in mortal terror of a guy like Donald J. Trump, or any conservative Black man or woman.

I'll speak for IM2. He's just one more "Gimme Dat" in the FreeShitArmy. It's people like him who are responsible for keeping Black people enslaved by the government for the last 60 years. If more Black folks opened their eyes and figured out how race pimps like IM2, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are holding them back, they'd line them all up against the wall and be done with them for good. And that's why race pimps like IM2 live in mortal terror of a guy like Donald J. Trump, or any conservative Black man or woman.
anyone campaigning for demofks is doing just that, it's what Jessy and Al are for, they were rewarded for keeping all the blacks in line, the foremen.

and they used MLK as their bait. It was never an MLK position.

Last edited:
Same goes for you so stop praying to trump to close the border, deport illegals and end fake racism on whites.
Practice what you preach, boy
Enforcing the rule of law helps most Americans

Maybe not for the far left

but who cares about them?

Forum List

Back