This is What Trump Actually did for Blacks

Yeah, well you are a phony-e-baloney of the biggest kind. You refuse to talk about what is going on now, but rather, want to promote what happened in the past.

That being said, I believe your odds of winning this Presidential election is over 50%.

There is absolutely nothing we can do, to try and show people how phony you really are. People believe you!

And so, I hope you are young, because I would like you to see what you have done, right or wrong; and if you are old, you are going to assume room temperature, looooooooong before your actions actually take affect.

In reality, this election is all about what AMERICANS actually think/believe. I still think you are going to win, because you have spun a web that is far better than anything politically, we have ever seen.

Still and all....DO NOT LOSE, for if you do, you can call it whatever you wish.........racist, etc...............but you are DONE, and we are gonna hose you!
I talk about the past just like you MAGAS. But the racism I talk about is going on now. There is nothing phony here son. No web has been spun. It's time those like you stop pretending that somebody is taking about the past when they mention what caused to probems blacks face now. You don't apply this argument to whites when they talk about returning America to some kind of imagined PAST greatness. So you need to stop trying to do it with me. Because all your disingeuus bullshit does is piss people off. And if your side does win, you won't be doing any hosing. What will happen is that you are going get a full understanding of the reality of what a higher power is and how his laws supercedes your punk --- constitution when America gets punished by the lord.

"Do for blacks"....the democrat plantation mentality in a nutshell.
Blacks get the same speech each election cycle, then life comes in and back to the plantation for a you. It’s what they like

I talk about the past just like you MAGAS. But the racism I talk about is going on now. There is nothing phony here son. No web has been spun. It's time those like you stop pretending that somebody is taking about the past when they mention what caused to probems blacks face now. You don't apply this argument to whites when they talk about returning America to some kind of imagined PAST greatness. So you need to stop trying to do it with me. Because all your disingeuus bullshit does is piss people off. And if your side does win, you won't be doing any hosing. What will happen is that you are going get a full understanding of the reality of what a higher power is and how his laws supercedes your punk --- constitution when America gets punished by the lord.
You can’t define it. Why?

Trump bragged about what he has done for blacks. And of course his fans sucked it up. We hear how Trump provided more money for HBCU's than anyone. The problem is, that was fake news. Trump tried cutting funding for HBCU's every year of his reign. It was Alma Adams that crafted the bill that provided HBCU funding. He cut money to low and moderate income programs while giving tax cuts for te rich.

Black colleges take 'devastating hit' in Trump's budget​

President Donald Trump’s so-called “skinny budget” proposes spending cuts that could have a severe impact on black colleges, according to advocates for those institutions.

The budget blueprint titled “America First” decreases Department of Education funding by 13 percent, leaving some programs that support minority students unfunded.

The $9 billion budget cut to the Department of Education includes a “devastating hit” for black colleges, said Rep. Alma Adams, D-N.C., co-chairman of the Bipartisan HBCU Caucus.

Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said in a statement that Trump’s budget hurts the African American community.

Trump’s budget proposes to maintain $492 million funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions, but drastically cuts the federal programs that serve these institutions and their students.

Adams said one budget cut that could be damaging to black schools if fulfilled is the elimination of the $732 million Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) program, which assists students in financial need.

Trump did nothing for blacks.

Trump’s 2021 Budget Would Cut $1.6 Trillion From Low-Income Programs​

The Trump Administration’s budget plan for fiscal year 2021 mirrors its budgets of the last two years in the massive cuts it proposes for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care.[1] Although Congress has previously rejected many of these proposals, the budget merits attention, given the Administration’s continued push for these priorities and the scope of the damage that the budget would do — including its $1.6 trillion in cuts over ten years in programs that help people with low or modest incomes meet basic needs.

The President’s budget reflects the direction the Administration wants to take the country through legislative and executive actions. Indeed, while the budget’s call to cut $1 trillion from Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) likely won’t be on the congressional agenda this year, the Administration has moved forward with administrative actions that advance some of the same goals on a more limited scale.

"The Trump Administration’s budget includes massive cuts for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care."

Another clear indication of the budget’s priorities is a proposal to extend beyond 2025 the costly 2017 tax cuts, which have given large windfalls to high-income individuals — even as the budget calls for cutting $1.2 trillion over the next decade from mandatory programs such as Medicaid and SNAP (formerly food stamps) that help low- and moderate-income households. And layered on top of these cuts are proposals for at least $360 billion in additional reductions in non-defense discretionary (NDD) programs designed to help low- and moderate-income people make ends meet or to improve their chances to succeed in the economy.

Cuts Concentrated in Programs Assisting Low- and Moderate-Income Households​

Low-income programs face $1.2 trillion, or 57 percent, of the budget’s proposed $2.2 trillion in ten-year cuts to mandatory programs, despite making up only a quarter of all federal spending on mandatory programs. Medicaid and related programs and SNAP face particularly deep cuts.

Keep in mind "cuts" aren't cuts in all; they're increases. Leftwingers call them "cuts" when the increases aren't quite as great as originally projected. It's as absurd as saying "Biden has cut inflation".

Blacks get the same speech each election cycle, then life comes in and back to the plantation for a you. It’s what they like
Yes we do. It's the blacks are all leavingthe Democratic party speech from Republicans.

Biden has done a lotof good things for us. That's why Republicans are lying so hard about him.

Trump gave us the lowest black unemployment rate in history.

Actually, Biden did that.

1719178898519.png

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You think Trump is going to win or you wouldn't be making so many anti-Trump posts to try taking him down. If you really thought he wasn't going to win you wouldn't need to do that.
Is that why there are so many anti-Biden threads on this forum, all those people think he is going to win?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Keep in mind "cuts" aren't cuts in all; they're increases. Leftwingers call them "cuts" when the increases aren't quite as great as originally projected. It's as absurd as saying "Biden has cut inflation".

Cuts are cuts. 0 on a budget sheet is pretty obvious.

Yes we do. It's the blacks are all leavingthe Democratic party speech from Republicans.

Biden has done a lotof good things for us. That's why Republicans are lying so hard about him.
Then stay off my fking tv crying about school and jobs and life?

Actually, Biden did that.

View attachment 966507
And this is what I'm taking about. All trump did was stand up in crowds of whites bragging to them how he gave us the lowest unemployment in history and they took it like Trump was doing all these things for blacks. But the thing is that black unemployment was dropping before Trump took office, and black unemploymemt dropped less under Trump than it did during Obama.

1719179792076.png

Biden did even better than Obama and had black unemployment lower than trump.

1719179480682.png

But these guys only get right wing disinformation so we get the crazy.

Then stay off my fking tv crying about school and jobs and life?
Since white racism has not ended and despite what Biden has done, black unenmployment remains about double that of whites. So until black unenmploymemt, and wages are the same as whites for doing the same work, we will continue making demands. The whining needs to stop coming from white boys about what they are losing when they have lost nothing. White boys are 31 percent of the population, there is no reason why white boys are overrepresented in everything and whining about discrimination.

A record number of blacks are worse off then they were four years ago. Xiden’s done a lot to make minorities and well all Americans worse off

You know what democrats did for blacks? They used them as political stooges by claiming that black voters were unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Trump did more to bring Americans together in a single speech in the Bronx than race baiting democrats did in a hundred years.

Since white racism has not ended and despite what Biden has done, black unenmployment remains about double that of whites. So until black unenmploymemt, and wages are the same as whites for doing the same work, we will continue making demands. The whining needs to stop coming from white boys about what they are losing when they have lost nothing. White boys are 31 percent of the population, there is no reason why white boys are overrepresented in everything and whining about discrimination.
Name white racism.

Notice IM left when asked to name white racism?

Last edited:
Watched a commercial tonight, know your neighbor, how about that special transgender black know me? Want respect, fking give respect fkers

A record number of blacks are worse off then they were four years ago. Xiden’s done a lot to make minorities and well all Americans worse off
Bulllshit.

Forum List

Back