This is What Trump Actually did for Blacks

Learn to read.

Name something whites have been given that you haven't.

Hey dip shit fuck wad MAGA MAGGOT asshole. I fucking did. All the things I listed had to enacted into fucking law because fucking shit bigots like you fought against them. No go back you graham crackers and milk you Mom gave you before gong to bed. And you fucking wastes of human pro-creation are than to take them away again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hey dip shit fuck wad MAGA MAGGOT asshole. I fucking did. All the things I listed had to enacted into fucking law because fucking shit bigots like you fought against them. No go back you graham crackers and milk you Mom gave you before gong to bed. And you fucking wastes of human pro-creation are than to take them away again.

When all else fails, try insults.

Try brushing up on your English, and for God's sake learn to read, it will save you some trouble in the future.

Nobody has to show you guys anything. Trump has done nothing for blacks. That's the way it is. Just because your racist ass wants to believe trump has been our best friend is not my problem.

Last edited:
Nobody has to show you guys anything. Trump has done nothing for blacks. That's the way it is. Just because your racist ass wants to believe trump has been our best friend is not my problem.
Actually he did a lot for them during his term. Black unemployment declined dramatically under him until governors shut it down during the COVID abuse.

Actually he did a lot for them during his term. Black unemployment declined dramatically under him until governors shut it down during the COVID abuse.
Black unemployment did not decline dramatically under Trump.

1719122699164.png

1719122325476.png

Black unemployment began to decline during Obama and was on the decline when Trump took office. It dropped less under Trump than Obama, and Biden has had a lower rate than Trump. All Trump did was stand in front of crowds of whites bragging about the black unemployment rate he really did nothing to create.

You would have criticized Obama if he solely pandered or catered to blacks. Instead he was a president for all Americans.
I would give credit where credit is due .

But, obammy care was dangerous, remains dangerous

No, I don't have to do that. Trump did nothing for us. But he did tell whites that black unemployment was low.
I gave you what he did, you simply ignore it. Your choice, but you can’t say he didn’t do anything. Again, he did more than any other president

I gave you what he did, you simply ignore it. Your choice, but you can’t say he didn’t do anything. Again, he did more than any other president
Right now unemployment is really low. Lots of jobs out there. If you don’t like yours you got to get another one.

Give us an example of an American not doing well right now. What do they do for a living? And what are you going to do for them?

Trump took obamas great economy and passed a tax break. So then it appeared everyone was doing better.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Right now unemployment is really low. Lots of jobs out there. If you don’t like yours you got to get another one.

Give us an example of an American not doing well right now. What do they do for a living? And what are you going to do for them?

Trump took obamas great economy and passed a tax break. So then it appeared everyone was doing better.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Disinformation station.

Why didn’t obammy just do that then?

I know what he did, nothing. And I CAN say that since I am black and lived through other presents besides Trump.

I know what he did, nothing. And I CAN say that since I am black and lived through other presents besides Trump.
Yep, you can go scream it in the streets. It’s wrong

Yep, you can go scream it in the streets. It’s wrong
I don't have to do that. The evidence supports me. Trump didn't do shit for black people. Standing in rallies of white people talking about black unemploymemt that was falling before he took office is not doing anything for black people.

Last edited:
I don't have to do that. The evidence supports me. Trump didn't do shit for black people. Standing in rallies of white people talking about black unemploymemt that was falling before he took office is not doing anything for bllack people.
What evidence?

Got to go look huh?

Last edited:
Yeah, you keep saying that, but facts I provided says otherwise.

The problem with your assertion is that I have presented evidence. Your opinion is not evidenc

The problem with your assertion is that I have presented evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

Yeah, well you are a phony-e-baloney of the biggest kind. You refuse to talk about what is going on now, but rather, want to promote what happened in the past.

That being said, I believe your odds of winning this Presidential election is over 50%.

There is absolutely nothing we can do, to try and show people how phony you really are. People believe you!

And so, I hope you are young, because I would like you to see what you have done, right or wrong; and if you are old, you are going to assume room temperature, looooooooong before your actions actually take affect.

In reality, this election is all about what AMERICANS actually think/believe. I still think you are going to win, because you have spun a web that is far better than anything politically, we have ever seen.

Still and all....DO NOT LOSE, for if you do, you can call it whatever you wish.........racist, etc...............but you are DONE, and we are gonna hose you!

Forum List

Back