This is What Trump Actually did for Blacks

I went to work for 42 years so, you can stop with the standard dumb white attempts to insinuate. And don't trouble yourself because whatever you have to say is not going to change the fact that trump didn't do shit for blacks. Do not try repeating the same stale bs.

The President doesn't owe one demographic or the other a thing.

It is his job to uphold the Constitution and faithfully uphold and execute all of our laws to ensure every American benefits.

It is extremely racist to expect something just for "blacks".

Clinton put worker and environmental protections in NAFTA before he signed it. Bush removed those. You don't send your most important manufacturing jobs overseas but that's what they did. To break the unions. Even you guys admit that those uneducated blue collar workers were making too much and they were pieces of shit. Glad you are looking out for them now. But in the 2000's, you cheered at 1 million great jobs went overseas. I remember back then arguing that Bush actually gave those companies leaving tax breaks, to help them with the move. Of course you Republicans said "no he didn't" but trust me, if what happened happened on Biden or Obama's watch you'd be blaming them.

It's Bush's pro corporation policies that fucked the middle class. I don't hate corporations, but I believe our founding fathers wouldn't like what's going on right now. A new aristocricy is growing in America. Billionaires (Trump) are who become president or Senator. Corrupt Supreme's taking $ from Billionaires. And not just because Clarence and his wife are fun to be with. Or Alito.

VERGOGNA!

How about what Bush did to uneducated blue collar workers? He stopped going after illegal employers. Now you admit that illegals hurt these workers. But back then you said they were just doing jobs American's won't do. That wasn't true back then. Today it may be true actually because we have 10 million unfilled jobs. We need those workers paying social security.

And when you fuck all these people, deregulate banks, and set up the perfect sitation to PURPOSELY cause a recession. YES I believe it was on purpose. We all lost half our $ in the market and our home values dropped. And these out of work blue collar workers all lost their jobs.

It's too much to PROVE. If you don't understand Republican policies fuck the middle class and have since Reagan, I can't help you.
That's a whole lot of paragraphs to say you couldn't defend your position.

That's a whole lot of paragraphs to say you couldn't defend your position.
I didn't think you'd understand. Can't be squeezed into a bumper sticker. It felt good explaining it to a dummy though.

But I'll move on. Mark Twain said be careful arguing in public with a fool. Passerbys won't know who's who.

I didn't think you'd understand. Can't be squeezed into a bumper sticker. It felt good explaining it to a dummy though.

But I'll move on. Mark Twain said be careful arguing in public with a fool. Passerbys won't know who's who.
Ooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, quoting Mark Twain, too.

I went to work for 42 years so, you can stop with the standard dumb white attempts to insinuate. And don't trouble yourself because whatever you have to say is not going to change the fact that trump didn't do shit for blacks. Do not try repeating the same stale bs.
😂🤣😂🤣

Key word, WORKED

This is 2024, since I don't know what year you last WORKED, 2023 at the very least would mean you worked from 1981-2023...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. You, a black man, in white, racist America,
worked for 42 years....LIAR

I've been working for the government for 41 years, that is including my 2 longest employment droughts,
the first under Obama/Biden and, up until last week, the 2nd, also under Obama/Biden...I'm 57
Using 2023 as the last year you WORKED, at the very least, would make you a year older than me, 58
You're not old enough for SS, so, tell me, when was the last year you worked and where does your source of money come from....don't tell me a pension, blacks don't get pensions in white, racist America

My opinion is based on YOUR STALE BULLSHIT YOU'VE BEEN REGURGITATING SINCE I JOINED IN 2016

Ok, so what, Trump didn't do shit for blacks...I wish he would have shipped you all back to Africa
That's what Trump should have done for blacks

😂🤣😂🤣

Key word, WORKED

This is 2024, since I don't know what year you last WORKED, 2023 at the very least would mean you worked from 1981-2023...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. You, a black man, in white, racist America,
worked for 42 years....LIAR

I've been working for the government for 41 years, that is including my 2 longest employment droughts,
the first under Obama/Biden and, up until last week, the 2nd, also under Obama/Biden...I'm 57
Using 2023 as the last year you WORKED, at the very least, would make you a year older than me, 58
You're not old enough for SS, so, tell me, when was the last year you worked and where does your source of money come from....don't tell me a pension, blacks don't get pensions in white, racist America

My opinion is based on YOUR STALE BULLSHIT YOU'VE BEEN REGURGITATING SINCE I JOINED IN 2016

Ok, so what, Trump didn't do shit for blacks...I wish he would have shipped you all back to Africa
That's what Trump should have done for blacks
I worked beginning at 9 years old slinging newspapers, which was 1970. So that makess it 54 years now. I work for myself. I don't GAD how long you worked. And I don't GAF what you base your opinions on. I don't care when you worked, don't care who you worked for when you worked or anything else. I'm fucking tired of you racists trying to ask me 20 questions about my personal life. I don't ask any one of you losers about yours. You post racist bullshit all day, then when someone black says racism still exists you want to lie about how it doesn't. This thread is about what Trump has done for blacks=nothing. As for you last sentences, your ass is not from here, so how about you take your racist ass back to Europe?

Because Trump ain't movoing us back anywhere unless he takes his ass back to Germany.

Trump bragged about what he has done for blacks. And of course his fans sucked it up. We hear how Trump provided more money for HBCU's than anyone. The problem is, that was fake news. Trump tried cutting funding for HBCU's every year of his reign. It was Alma Adams that crafted the bill that provided HBCU funding. He cut money to low and moderate income programs while giving tax cuts for te rich.

Black colleges take 'devastating hit' in Trump's budget​

President Donald Trump’s so-called “skinny budget” proposes spending cuts that could have a severe impact on black colleges, according to advocates for those institutions.

The budget blueprint titled “America First” decreases Department of Education funding by 13 percent, leaving some programs that support minority students unfunded.

The $9 billion budget cut to the Department of Education includes a “devastating hit” for black colleges, said Rep. Alma Adams, D-N.C., co-chairman of the Bipartisan HBCU Caucus.

Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said in a statement that Trump’s budget hurts the African American community.

Trump’s budget proposes to maintain $492 million funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions, but drastically cuts the federal programs that serve these institutions and their students.

Adams said one budget cut that could be damaging to black schools if fulfilled is the elimination of the $732 million Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) program, which assists students in financial need.

Trump did nothing for blacks.

Trump’s 2021 Budget Would Cut $1.6 Trillion From Low-Income Programs​

The Trump Administration’s budget plan for fiscal year 2021 mirrors its budgets of the last two years in the massive cuts it proposes for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care.[1] Although Congress has previously rejected many of these proposals, the budget merits attention, given the Administration’s continued push for these priorities and the scope of the damage that the budget would do — including its $1.6 trillion in cuts over ten years in programs that help people with low or modest incomes meet basic needs.

The President’s budget reflects the direction the Administration wants to take the country through legislative and executive actions. Indeed, while the budget’s call to cut $1 trillion from Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) likely won’t be on the congressional agenda this year, the Administration has moved forward with administrative actions that advance some of the same goals on a more limited scale.

"The Trump Administration’s budget includes massive cuts for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care."

Another clear indication of the budget’s priorities is a proposal to extend beyond 2025 the costly 2017 tax cuts, which have given large windfalls to high-income individuals — even as the budget calls for cutting $1.2 trillion over the next decade from mandatory programs such as Medicaid and SNAP (formerly food stamps) that help low- and moderate-income households. And layered on top of these cuts are proposals for at least $360 billion in additional reductions in non-defense discretionary (NDD) programs designed to help low- and moderate-income people make ends meet or to improve their chances to succeed in the economy.

Cuts Concentrated in Programs Assisting Low- and Moderate-Income Households​

Low-income programs face $1.2 trillion, or 57 percent, of the budget’s proposed $2.2 trillion in ten-year cuts to mandatory programs, despite making up only a quarter of all federal spending on mandatory programs. Medicaid and related programs and SNAP face particularly deep cuts.

You DO realize how pathetic your argument is, lol.

Hey IM, if it makes you happy to race reality to your nonconsensual take; and believe you are going to win, far be it from me to argue with you.

Believe it or not, I have no problem with your side winning!

The only problem that I have is...........is people understanding what happens should you actually win!

That, I am going to point out.................and if people look at what you have posted for the last 2 or 3 years, it will become apparent, that people like YOU.....ARE THE PROBLEM!

Come next Thursday, your guy may raise himself from the CRYPT, lol! And if he doesn't. you and all your friends will be here telling everyone why we should buy into the NEW person taking his place; along with why he/she is the best thing since sliced bread.

I am not dumb enough to tell you that you are going to lose. But I am smart enough to tell you that...........Houston, you have a problem, and that if you fail to convince America you are correct with your nonsense, YOU ARE SCREWED!

You DO realize how pathetic your argument is, lol.

Hey IM, if it makes you happy to race reality to your nonconsensual take; and believe you are going to win, far be it from me to argue with you.

Believe it or not, I have no problem with your side winning!

The only problem that I have is...........is people understanding what happens should you actually win!

That, I am going to point out.................and if people look at what you have posted for the last 2 or 3 years, it will become apparent, that people like YOU.....ARE THE PROBLEM!

Come next Thursday, your guy may raise himself from the CRYPT, lol! And if he doesn't. you and all your friends will be here telling everyone why we should buy into the NEW person taking his place; along with why he/she is the best thing since sliced bread.

I am not dumb enough to tell you that you are going to lose. But I am smart enough to tell you that...........Houston, you have a problem, and that if you fail to convince America you are correct with your nonsense, YOU ARE SCREWED!
The problem with your assertion is that I have presented evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

Trump bragged about what he has done for blacks. And of course his fans sucked it up. We hear how Trump provided more money for HBCU's than anyone. The problem is, that was fake news. Trump tried cutting funding for HBCU's every year of his reign. It was Alma Adams that crafted the bill that provided HBCU funding. He cut money to low and moderate income programs while giving tax cuts for te rich.

President Donald Trump’s so-called “skinny budget” proposes spending cuts that could have a severe impact on black colleges, according to advocates for those institutions.

The budget blueprint titled “America First” decreases Department of Education funding by 13 percent, leaving some programs that support minority students unfunded.

The $9 billion budget cut to the Department of Education includes a “devastating hit” for black colleges, said Rep. Alma Adams, D-N.C., co-chairman of the Bipartisan HBCU Caucus.

Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said in a statement that Trump’s budget hurts the African American community.

Trump’s budget proposes to maintain $492 million funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions, but drastically cuts the federal programs that serve these institutions and their students.

Adams said one budget cut that could be damaging to black schools if fulfilled is the elimination of the $732 million Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) program, which assists students in financial need.

The Trump Administration’s budget plan for fiscal year 2021 mirrors its budgets of the last two years in the massive cuts it proposes for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care.[1] Although Congress has previously rejected many of these proposals, the budget merits attention, given the Administration’s continued push for these priorities and the scope of the damage that the budget would do — including its $1.6 trillion in cuts over ten years in programs that help people with low or modest incomes meet basic needs.

The President’s budget reflects the direction the Administration wants to take the country through legislative and executive actions. Indeed, while the budget’s call to cut $1 trillion from Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) likely won’t be on the congressional agenda this year, the Administration has moved forward with administrative actions that advance some of the same goals on a more limited scale.

"The Trump Administration’s budget includes massive cuts for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care."

Another clear indication of the budget’s priorities is a proposal to extend beyond 2025 the costly 2017 tax cuts, which have given large windfalls to high-income individuals — even as the budget calls for cutting $1.2 trillion over the next decade from mandatory programs such as Medicaid and SNAP (formerly food stamps) that help low- and moderate-income households. And layered on top of these cuts are proposals for at least $360 billion in additional reductions in non-defense discretionary (NDD) programs designed to help low- and moderate-income people make ends meet or to improve their chances to succeed in the economy.

Low-income programs face $1.2 trillion, or 57 percent, of the budget’s proposed $2.2 trillion in ten-year cuts to mandatory programs, despite making up only a quarter of all federal spending on mandatory programs. Medicaid and related programs and SNAP face particularly deep cuts.

What trump did for blacks

The President doesn't owe one demographic or the other a thing.

It is his job to uphold the Constitution and faithfully uphold and execute all of our laws to ensure every American benefits.

It is extremely racist to expect something just for "blacks".
For the most of the last 248 years, Presidents, members of congress, governors, state legislators, mayors, city and county governments and every level of the courts have ensured that whites have been given everything they need in order to be sucessful in this country. They have done by using our labor, by underpaying us for or labor, by takingour tax dollars and using them to fund white progress, and by allowing whites to do whatever they wanted to us and not face justice. So given the amount of human rghts violations we have suffered, the goverments of this country do indeed owe us. They have provided the white demographic with everything, and we deserve the exact same things whites have been given. So until you have studied the history of this country accurately instead of repeating the delusion you have come to believe, don't tell me what we are not owed.

All those pictures of White Men and Women wearing "Blacks For Trump" T-Shirts...or how going to "A Black" Church full of White People. His racism is clear.

Van Jones has nothing to say.. This is what Biden has done for blacks. No one cares what Van Jones has to say.

FACT SHEET: The Biden-⁠Harris Administration Advances Equity and Opportunity for Black People and Communities Across the Country​

• Providing Immediate Relief to Black People and Families through the American Rescue Plan. The ARP provides cash relief directly to low- and middle-income Americans, and is projected to cut the Black child poverty rate by more than 50% this year and has already cut Black child poverty by 40.1%, lifting approximately 420,000 Black children out of poverty between June and July alone. In addition, the Plan increased Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits by 15% through September 2021. Through this Plan, the President has reduced food insecurity in Black households – which had been double the White household rate – between one-fourth and one-third since early July.
  • Leveraging Federal Procurement to Narrow the Racial Wealth Gap for Black Entrepreneurs and Families. Recognizing that the Federal government spends more than $650 billion each year on purchasing goods and services, President Biden has directed agencies to use federal purchasing power to grow federal contracting with small disadvantaged businesses, including Black-owned businesses, by 50%, translating to an additional $100 billion over five years, and helping more Americans realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
  • Extending a Lifeline to Struggling Small Businesses. The American Rescue Plan provided emergency grants, lending, and investment to hard-hit small businesses – including Black businesses – so they can rehire and retain workers and purchase the health and sanitation equipment they need to keep workers safe. This includes a Small Business Opportunity Fund to provide growth capital to main street small businesses in economically disadvantaged areas, including minority-owned businesses.
  • Ensuring Black Homeowners Get Full Value for their Homes. In June, President Biden directed the launch of a first-of-its-kind interagency effort to address inequity in home appraisals and conduct rulemaking to aggressively combat housing discrimination. The effort, led by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Marcia Fudge and Domestic Policy Advisor Susan Rice, is developing a set of policy recommendations and actions for President Biden to redress racial bias in home appraisals.
  • Protecting Black Americans’ Access to Housing by Combating Housing Discrimination. Following President Biden’s Presidential Memorandum directing his Administration to address racial discrimination in the housing market, HUD published a rule in the Federal Register entitled “Restoring Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Definitions and Certifications” that requires HUD funding recipients to complete an assessment of fair housing issues, identify fair housing priorities and goals, and then commit to meaningful actions to meet those goals and remedy identified issues.
  • Helping Black Americans Stay in their Homes. President Biden’s American Rescue Plan has helped Americans stay in their homes by providing emergency aid to cover back rent. In addition, the ARP helps struggling homeowners catch up with their mortgage payments and utility costs through the Homeowners Assistance Fund. And, it provided additional funding for families and individuals who are recovering from or at risk of homelessness.
  • Assisting Black Land Owners in Resolving Title Issues. An estimated 60% of Black-owned land in the South is heirs’ property—property that passes through inheritance without a will and that, as a result, has historically rendered owners ineligible for USDA programs, including lending. In July, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) rolled out the Heirs’ Property Relending Program, which primarily aids underserved communities, including Black Americans. The new program provides funds to assist heirs in resolving ownership and succession issues on farmland with multiple owners.
  • Dismantling Barriers to Accessing Department of Agriculture (USDA) Programs and Services. The ARP provides funding for USDA to establish one or more equity commissions to address historical discrimination and disparities in the agricultural sector. In September, USDA began requesting nominations for membership on the Equity Commission Advisory Committee and Equity Commission Subcommittee on Agriculture. The Equity Commission Advisory Committee will advise the Secretary of Agriculture by identifying USDA programs, policies, systems, structures, and practices that contribute to barriers to inclusion or access, systemic discrimination, or exacerbate or perpetuate racial, economic, health and social disparities
  • Ensuring that Federal Grants Don’t Support Discriminatory Activities. In June, the Department of Transportation (DOT) issued an Order requiring its offices to review the potential discriminatory impact of grantees’ proposed activities before awarding federal funds. Under the Order, the agency won’t award federal financial assistance until that is satisfactorily completed.
More of what Biden/Harris has done is covered by the stuff in the link.

Van Jones has nothing to say.. This is what Biden has done for blacks. No one cares what Van Jones has to say.

FACT SHEET: The Biden-⁠Harris Administration Advances Equity and Opportunity for Black People and Communities Across the Country​

• Providing Immediate Relief to Black People and Families through the American Rescue Plan. The ARP provides cash relief directly to low- and middle-income Americans, and is projected to cut the Black child poverty rate by more than 50% this year and has already cut Black child poverty by 40.1%, lifting approximately 420,000 Black children out of poverty between June and July alone. In addition, the Plan increased Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits by 15% through September 2021. Through this Plan, the President has reduced food insecurity in Black households – which had been double the White household rate – between one-fourth and one-third since early July.
  • Leveraging Federal Procurement to Narrow the Racial Wealth Gap for Black Entrepreneurs and Families. Recognizing that the Federal government spends more than $650 billion each year on purchasing goods and services, President Biden has directed agencies to use federal purchasing power to grow federal contracting with small disadvantaged businesses, including Black-owned businesses, by 50%, translating to an additional $100 billion over five years, and helping more Americans realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
  • Extending a Lifeline to Struggling Small Businesses. The American Rescue Plan provided emergency grants, lending, and investment to hard-hit small businesses – including Black businesses – so they can rehire and retain workers and purchase the health and sanitation equipment they need to keep workers safe. This includes a Small Business Opportunity Fund to provide growth capital to main street small businesses in economically disadvantaged areas, including minority-owned businesses.
  • Ensuring Black Homeowners Get Full Value for their Homes. In June, President Biden directed the launch of a first-of-its-kind interagency effort to address inequity in home appraisals and conduct rulemaking to aggressively combat housing discrimination. The effort, led by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Marcia Fudge and Domestic Policy Advisor Susan Rice, is developing a set of policy recommendations and actions for President Biden to redress racial bias in home appraisals.
  • Protecting Black Americans’ Access to Housing by Combating Housing Discrimination. Following President Biden’s Presidential Memorandum directing his Administration to address racial discrimination in the housing market, HUD published a rule in the Federal Register entitled “Restoring Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Definitions and Certifications” that requires HUD funding recipients to complete an assessment of fair housing issues, identify fair housing priorities and goals, and then commit to meaningful actions to meet those goals and remedy identified issues.
  • Helping Black Americans Stay in their Homes. President Biden’s American Rescue Plan has helped Americans stay in their homes by providing emergency aid to cover back rent. In addition, the ARP helps struggling homeowners catch up with their mortgage payments and utility costs through the Homeowners Assistance Fund. And, it provided additional funding for families and individuals who are recovering from or at risk of homelessness.
  • Assisting Black Land Owners in Resolving Title Issues. An estimated 60% of Black-owned land in the South is heirs’ property—property that passes through inheritance without a will and that, as a result, has historically rendered owners ineligible for USDA programs, including lending. In July, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) rolled out the Heirs’ Property Relending Program, which primarily aids underserved communities, including Black Americans. The new program provides funds to assist heirs in resolving ownership and succession issues on farmland with multiple owners.
  • Dismantling Barriers to Accessing Department of Agriculture (USDA) Programs and Services. The ARP provides funding for USDA to establish one or more equity commissions to address historical discrimination and disparities in the agricultural sector. In September, USDA began requesting nominations for membership on the Equity Commission Advisory Committee and Equity Commission Subcommittee on Agriculture. The Equity Commission Advisory Committee will advise the Secretary of Agriculture by identifying USDA programs, policies, systems, structures, and practices that contribute to barriers to inclusion or access, systemic discrimination, or exacerbate or perpetuate racial, economic, health and social disparities
  • Ensuring that Federal Grants Don’t Support Discriminatory Activities. In June, the Department of Transportation (DOT) issued an Order requiring its offices to review the potential discriminatory impact of grantees’ proposed activities before awarding federal funds. Under the Order, the agency won’t award federal financial assistance until that is satisfactorily completed.

What xiden’s done for blacks is let in 10s of million illegals.

1994!

Don’t vote for me you ain’t black

What xiden’s done for blacks is let in 10s of million illegals.

1994!

Don’t vote for me you ain’t black
Incorrect.

Our organization got $75,000 from Crime bill grant funds. Blacks supported the crime bill because of the crack Republicans put in the hood.

And we blacks say that if you vote for Trump you ain't black.

So what is your point son?

I've met Mr. Jones twice. Both California Democratic State Conventions. Once in San Diego and once in Sacramento. He was at one time a great activist, but now he has become a talking head. I like him as a person, but now his limits his activism and that is a shame.

It is Mr. Biden who has improved life for African-Americans. He has created more jobs and more opportunities for Blacks than that racist Orange Shit Stain. ReNaziKlans hate that Mr. Biden has delivered more manufacturing jobs than than P01135809 ever did. Remember, P01135809 was sued for refusing to rent to Black New Yorkers. He is a racist through and through.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Our organization got $75,000 from Crime bill grant funds. Blacks supported the crime bill because of the crack Republicans put in the hood.

And we blacks say that if you vote for Trump you ain't black.

So what is your point son?
I can’t help you, licking your masters boots.

Last edited:

Under Trump, Black wages in real dollars (inflation adjusted) soared.

Under Biden, real Black wages have decreased!

1719099949787.png

Source:

He gave Blacks a pay cut in favor of wars, illegals, and Climate Change. Why would y'all vote for him again???

Last edited:
Under Trump, Black wages in real dollars (inflation adjusted) soared.

Under Biden, real Black wages have decreased!

View attachment 966072

Source:
That’s a fact, and demofks don’t do facts. If cnn or msnbc didn’t say it, it’s no good. Remember, there isn’t anything reported on those two channels they have ever disagreed with

I've met Mr. Jones twice. Both California Democratic State Conventions. Once in San Diego and once in Sacramento. He was at one time a great activist, but now he has become a talking head. I like him as a person, but now his limits his activism and that is a shame.

It is Mr. Biden who has improved life for African-Americans. He has created more jobs and more opportunities for Blacks than that racist Orange Shit Stain. ReNaziKlans hate that Mr. Biden has delivered more manufacturing jobs than than P01135809 ever did. Remember, P01135809 was sued for refusing to rent to Black New Yorkers. He is a racist through and through.
Name one new manufacturing company

Forum List

Back