California city OK's $1M per unit homeless housing project after audit found state wasted billions on crisis

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Santa Monica city officials last week approved a multimillion-dollar apartment unit for the homeless just days after the release of an audit which found California could not account for the $24 billion it spent on the state’s burgeoning homeless crisis.

$1M per unit.
Apartments.

You know, I’ve got a 6,000 sq ft home with acreage on a lake on the edge of the Virginia Blue Ridge. I plan on dying here because I love it. And if someone offered me $1M I’d sell it immediately because I can get an even nicer home then.

Last edited:
Santa Monica city officials last week approved a multimillion-dollar apartment unit for the homeless just days after the release of an audit which found California could not account for the $24 billion it spent on the state’s burgeoning homeless crisis.

$1M per unit.

You know, I’ve got a 6,000 sq ft home with acreage on a lake on the edge of the Virginia Blue Ridge. I plan on dying here because I love it. And if someone offered me $1M I’d sell it immediately because I can get an even nicer home then.

~~~~~~
It's only paper like monoply money.

$1M per unit.

Anybody know how I could get in on this, even for a few months. If I could claim homeless status in that state by self-identifying (I hear you can self-identify as anything there), I might enjoy checking out Santa Monica for a few months, if I had a Million Dollar home, so I would not be homeless while in that state.:D

Anybody know how I could get in on this, even for a few months. If I could claim homeless status in that state by self-identifying (I hear you can self-identify as anything there), I might enjoy checking out Santa Monica for a few months, if I had a Million Dollar home, so I would not be homeless while in that state.:D

A million doesnt buy you much these days though, especially if the state is behind this. Hope you enjoy!

$1M per unit.
Apartments.

Wow, someone in the state lost 24 Billion? hell, I'm sure it was just an accounting error. I wonder if it ended up as a business expense or a campaign expense?

I'm sure that money went into people's pockets under the guise of researchers, engineers, r&d, permit investigating and a whole bunch of other made up shit. They just had a big pot of money and spread it around to friends and people they bought favors from.

The idea of building apartments for homeless is ridiculous anyway. How does that do anything except waste tax payer money on a group of people who have nothing to offer society or do anything to do anything to pay back society? It will just create more homeless as more people realize "hey if I don't do shit I can get a free place to live".

I guess they think if they support and house the homeless they can go on TV and talk about how they solved the homeless problem. Meanwhile there are a ton of useless tits just sitting there sucking up other people's money.

Forum List

Back