When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

His failure to condemn these domestic terrorists is all Americans need to know.

Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

President Biden has made numerous statements regarding Israels right to defend itself.

Can't you hear?

1713923007761.png

So?

Where is his statements condemning his followers saying ”From the river to the sea”.?

Show us where he condemns Americans cheering for the genocide and annihilating of Jews.

He can't because his handlers are closely guarding him against questions like that. All he's doing anymore is releasing Youtube videos and carefully-worded White House press releases.

Joe Biden is the least transparent president I've ever seen.

Israel says from the river to the sea.

Lame ass thread. Might as well ask him if he endorses posts on a message board.

You can't even say that. Let me hear you say it: "The phrase "From the river to the sea" is Nazi anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea."

Bet you can't say that.

You can't even say that. Let me hear you say it: "The phrase "From the river to the sea" is Nazi anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea."

Bet you can't say that.

It’s Time to Confront Israel’s Version of “From the River to the Sea”
Far from being a mere slogan, the phrase captures both the longtime ambitions of the Israeli right and the reality Israel has imposed on Palestine since 1967.

Forum List

Back