Going For Broke

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Chicago schools are a hot mess and they expect 50 billion more?

Abortion, LGBT and illegals along with money at the top of insane demands. Nothing more left than that

Chicago teachers' $50B demands include pay hikes, abortions, migrant accommodation

.....the total base tax receipts for the state of Illinois last year were $50.7 billion.

I hope that they get everything they want and bankrupt IL.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

Either that or somehow cut Crook County loose from the rest of the state.

.....the total base tax receipts for the state of Illinois last year were $50.7 billion.

I hope that they get everything they want and bankrupt IL.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

Personally if you're too irresponsible to use protection to prevent pregnancy then the consequences falls on you. Don't expect taxpayers to pay for it

Illinois taxes are punitive, those of us downstate are affected by the Chicago mess.

At least it is an amazing city to visit. I was there 2 weeks ago.

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_3355.jpeg

Abortion, LGBT and illegals along with money at the top of insane demands. Nothing more left than that

Chicago teachers' $50B demands include pay hikes, abortions, migrant accommodation

Elections have consequences

Enjoy Shitcago.

Cuz you have ballot harvesting.
Sore-losers gonna sore-loser. Votto will always be a sore-loser. It's basically what defines him now, his sore-loserdom. He spends his days here seeking out new ways to be a sore-loser, making more sore-loser comments like this one.

See you in November, sore-losers. Unless you flee the board first.

Sore-losers gonna sore-loser. Votto will always be a sore-loser. It's basically what defines him now, his sore-loserdom. He spends his days here seeking out new ways to be a sore-loser, making more sore-loser comments like this one.

Having the Clown elections go your way does not make someone a winner in life.

In fact, the circus ends up making us all losers in the end.

Enjoy your Antifada.

For quite a while now Chicago as a city and Illinois as a state have always been ranked in the top 3 of most corrupt in America according to a lot of sources.

There has already been a move for the southern half of the state to secede.
A state senator in Chicago pointed out that the southern half needs Chicago's crime because the convicted fill the prisons located in the southern half and those prisons provide jobs.
Fa real.

1714943448349.png

Hello, my name if mamooth and I voted for Potato head when he won in 2020 which makes me a winner in the game of life!

Forum List

Back