Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

I don't even find that accurate. I think America has become less of a shithole the less white it's become.
That’s nothing more than a feeling you want to have for obvious reasons.
That’s why you have no data to support said feeling while I have a plethora of data to prove your feeling to be fictional.

Let it go lefties for God's sake. You are sounding like petulant fools while the president is cowering in his basement with a (pretend?) Covid diagnosis.

That’s nothing more than a feeling you want to have for obvious reasons.
Which isn't any different than you feeling its better the whiter it is. The difference is, one of us is getting our wish and you're a cuckold who has to sit there and watch. :laugh:
That’s why you have no data to support said feeling while I have a plethora of data to prove your feeling to be fictional.
Data! Ha! :laugh:

There are "real Americans" in Central and South America too. But they don't crack me up like the ones in North America do. Why don't I ever here Canadians using that verbiage?

because it involves being a dick because of race?
I'm not being a dick to white Supremacists because of their race but because of their deplorable white racist beliefs. It's like arguing people who are anti nazis are bigots. Why wouldn't you be anti nazi or anti southern slaver lover?
And you have already erroneously called all "white' culture as supremist, so your opinion on this is worthless.
I said I thought it was superfluous but I'm more than happy to clarify as you feign fanning the vapers. :laugh:

I'm not being a dick to white Supremacists because of their race but because of their deplorable white racist beliefs. It's like arguing people who are anti nazis are bigots. Why wouldn't you be anti nazi or anti southern slaver lover?

I said I thought it was superfluous but I'm more than happy to clarify as you feign fanning the vapers. :laugh:

If it's because the people are white in general, then yes, you are the bigot

If you go with the all white culture is white supremacist culture, guess what? you are the racist here.

Forum List

Back