Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

Is the assertion that “real Americans” tend to be Republicans while Anti or Un-Americans are Democrats?
Have/do Democrats embrace the notion that they are unconventional Americans?

Isn’t he a comic book character? Real people don’t act like that!

#RNCLOWNSHOW

Oh, no, there;s a need. Most definitely...
So you can't come up with a single comment, post, ANYTHING to show how I have compromised away a single right, let alone rights? Are you ready to apologize for saying that about me? It isn't important to me. Just curious how much character you actually have.

So you can't come up with a single comment, post, ANYTHING to show how I have compromised away a single right, let alone rights?

Oh, I think I said much, much more than that. That you can't see that I did just further illustrates my point.

Don't worry. Your time will come. You can be the star of the show if it makes you feel better.

Anyway. I've got things to do at the moment. I'll catch you in the Bull Ring a bit later on...as I said.

I've never liked you anyway.. I've always seen you as just your average mainstream, armchair political poser who lacks a thorough understanding of most of the catch phrases you regurgitate on here anyway, but at the same time tries to pawn it off as if you do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back