Judge Cannon just dismissed Smith's classified documents case against Trump

You can type lies. Try proving what you type, like this:

Trump requested the National Guard to keep the peace, Nancy Pelosi takes responsibility for the Capitol riot because she denied his request. Maybe Nancy should be prosecuted instead of Trump?

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

“But let me be very clear to you and I have been very clear to the President. He bears responsibility for his words and actions. No if, ands or buts,” McCarthy told House Republicans on January 11, 2021, according to the audio obtained by CNN. “I asked him personally today, does he hold responsibility for what happened? Does he feel bad about what happened? He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened. And he needs to acknowledge that.” - Kevin McCarthy

“Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,” Trump said.
More upset?” McCarthy yelled. “They’re trying to f—— kill me!”

Does Trump sound like a man who isn't enjoying watching January 6th on his tv or shocked at what is transpiring?

What you linked doesn't a prove a thing you claimed. Ironic isn't it? The president can order the national guard there if he wants. He doesn't need permission. No such order was ever given. If there was there would a record of it. Pelosi could have also ordered it, but she never denied any imaginary request. She also doesn't have the authority to deny the president even if she did. Her simply saying she feels responsible for not having the national guard there is not "proof" that she denied any "requests." LOL. This is yet another common conspiracy and lie that maga loves to believe is true.

“But let me be very clear to you and I have been very clear to the President. He bears responsibility for his words and actions. No if, ands or buts,” McCarthy told House Republicans on January 11, 2021, according to the audio obtained by CNN. “I asked him personally today, does he hold responsibility for what happened? Does he feel bad about what happened? He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened. And he needs to acknowledge that.” - Kevin McCarthy
“Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,” Trump said.
More upset?” McCarthy yelled. “They’re trying to f—— kill me!”

Does Trump sound like a man who isn't enjoying watching January 6th on his tv or shocked at what is transpiring?
What you linked doesn't a prove a thing you claimed. Ironic isn't it? The president can order the national guard there if he wants. He doesn't need permission. No such order was ever given. If there was there would a record of it. Pelosi could have also ordered it, but she never denied any imaginary request. She also doesn't have the authority to deny the president even if she did. Her simply saying she feels responsible for not having the national guard there is not "proof" that she denied any "requests." LOL. This is yet another common conspiracy and lie that maga loves to believe is true.
1. Trump requested the NG on J3. There are many witnesses.
Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony.

2. Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested the NG before J6.
Sund said he spoke to both Stenger and Irving about requesting the National Guard in the days before the riot, and that Irving said he was concerned about the “optics” of having them present.

3. Mayor Bowser said her police were adequate.

4. Nancy Pelosi video

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

The fact that Irving (her direct report) denied the early request because of Pelosi means she is actually to blame.
If the NG was deployed there would have been no riot, duh.

I hate what you are trying to change our institutions into.
what am I trying to change them too? I am not the one saying we need to pack the court, or put term limits on Judges and Justices, I am not the one firebombing courthouses, or trying to murder Justices....that's all on the left

what am I trying to change them too? I am not the one saying we need to pack the court, or put term limits on Judges and Justices, I am not the one firebombing courthouses, or trying to murder Justices....that's all on the left
Now you are just making shit up.

Yes, we do need term limits. And we need to expand the court.

Forum List

Back