Trump Campaign Won't Let J D Vance Debate Kamala Harris

Trump Campaign Won't Let J D Vance Debate Kamala Harris​

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"
Not a damn thing here indicates that the annoying orange's campaign will not let Vance debate the babbling dunderhead. It, perhaps clumsily, says that the twit will likely be the Dim's nominee for potus in November and that the VP nominee is not set in concrete at this time.

You guys are talking crazy. Should Biden be replaced by Harris, then she debates Trump. And Trump will lose that debate badly. No matter who debates Harris, they will get beat. She won't be laughing on that stage, and that is not a good thing for you Republicans.

And since the twit couldn't compete in debate with the second string dim candidates in 2020, she got her ass handed to her by Gabbard, it should be smooth sailing for Trump or Vance.

As usual, Trump is three steps ahead of the demented LEFT.
Poor skewy. :itsok:

Yeah, we noticed that in every election since 2016. Biggest losing streak in history.

Can’t wait to see how many steps he takes after sentencing day in September.

Damn, you had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!
MAGA
The beauty of election fraud via mail-in ballots is that its so easy to get away with it

Seems that Donald Trump’s campaign doesn’t trust their vice presidential candidate, J.D. Vance, in a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We don’t know who the Democrat nominee for Vice President is going to be, so we can’t lock in a date before their convention,” the campaign said in a statement. “To do so would be unfair to Gavin Newsom, JB Pritzker, Gretchen Whitmer, or whoever Kamala Harris picks as her running mate.”

Oh, they think they’re so clever. We all know that in reality, if the unlikely were to happen and Harris isn’t running for vice president, that a new person could be easily swapped in. This is all about fear that Vance—a weak candidate who almost lost red Ohio for the Republicans in 2022 and cost the Republicans $32 million to bail out—wouldn’t be able to defend his record against a former prosecutor.

"I'm a never Trumper, and as a former Marine, I don't care what happens to Ukraine"
Because she won't be the VP

Except it is not and it didn't happen. Strange how like 70% of the election fraud done is committed by rightwingers!
MAGA
I freely admit that repubs are not as as good at cheating as the dems are

It does not come naturally to us as it does to you

I freely admit that repubs are not as as good at cheating as the dems are

It does not come naturally to us as it does to you

Said without a hint of irony. The party which raised voter suppression and gerrymandering to an art form, which has seen them control Congress for a generation, without the popular support of the majority of voters.

You guys are talking crazy. Should Biden be replaced by Harris, then she debates Trump. And Trump will lose that debate badly. No matter who debates Harris, they will get beat. She won't be laughing on that stage, and that is not a good thing for you Republicans.
That twit wouldn't win a debate about venn diagrams against a third grader.

Said without a hint of irony. The party which raised voter suppression and gerrymandering to an art form, which has seen them control Congress for a generation, without the popular support of the majority of voters.
Link to this voter suppression?

Forum List

Back