A Black Woman Is Better Than A White Man... P.S. The Democrat Party

Just give it a day or three and I suspect the dems will realize FJB just handed the dem party an albatross worse than he was....An open convention is my guess though why would anyone what the shellacking coming their way is beyond me.

Obama does NOT endorse Kamala! Doesn't that insult "black" supporters like you IM2?
Obama didn't endorse Biden right away, he doesn't get much say. Looks like this is mostly Michelle, Jean P, Harris, and the all black ballot voting fraud team who already works in the White House.

Harris will be the nominee. And she will be president next year. She will win on the merits of getting elected by the majority of the voters who participated.
With intensive coaching Harris has a chance

She has to lose the cackle

But its more than a bad habit

When she struggles over something to say she tries to cover ip with the cackle

That can be overcome if she’s smart enough to learn the playbook

If not…

The other problem she has is using cliches

There are videos - many from overseas - making fun of her

But the democrat party will support her and she’ll make a contest out of it

How do you know it will be Harris? The Democratic Convention isn't for another month, and it will probably be an open convention.
Didn't Harris just roll out her presidential campaign ad. You all better catch up with what's up.

Biden reaped what he sowed as God has promised we will all do.

Biden: “I looked at them and; said, ‘if the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well son of a b^$#*&, he got fired"

He was old a month ao, and I still beieve he could beat Trump now. Trump is old, so you might want to take him out of this before he gets embarrassed. And find somebody else besides JD Vance, because he don't stand a chance.
LOL, you're contradicting yourself. Trump is roughly the same age now as Biden was four years ago.

I do know that. My vote didn't get flushed anywhere son. Nice Try.
For all those black people who voted for Biden to secure the lion's share of delegates in the recent primary, your Democratic leadership just took that away by forcing him out of office. How does it feel to have that vote taken away? Especially with the DNC most likely going into an open convention where you have no voice.

No idea .. she's not the candidate until they are selected in the DNC next month .. most likely by super delegates to get the person they want.
To make it seem real (as if Biden elected to drop out) they cannot pass over Harris. She is the one.

Forum List

Back