How long until the Climate Cult re-appears, now that there's hot weather?

Unfortunately for your claim, you have zero evidence to support it. I and several other posters here, on the other hand, have repeatedly demonstrated that you have not even begun to present actual evidence supporting your claims and have instead demonstrated over and over again a complete failure understanding how basic science, logic, reason or statistics actually work.
Could disruption of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic have caused D-O events?

Can you think of any other phenomenon which could have caused D-O events?

There's my evidence.

1721511893770.png

Do you now claim we are undergoing a D-O event?
No. I'm claiming that D-O events are direct evidence of the ocean affecting the climate at each pole and everything in between.

And if you want to disprove it then you will need to explain what caused D-O events to happen. Why did temperatures fluctuate 5C to 8C over the course of several DECADES.

No. I'm claiming that D-O events are direct evidence of the ocean affecting the climate at each pole and everything in between.

And if you want to disprove it then you will need to explain what caused D-O events to happen. Why did temperatures fluctuate 5C to 8C over the course of several DECADES.
D-O events do not support your claim that interruptions in ocean currents are responsible for the glacial cycle nor your claim that the current warming is simply part of the glacial cycle. The dominant theory as to the cause of D-O events is an interaction between the atmosphere and ice pack, not the oceans.

So, another in a long, long, long line of Ding MISTAKES.

D-O events do not support your claim that interruptions in ocean currents are responsible for the glacial cycle nor your claim that the current warming is simply part of the glacial cycle. The dominant theory as to the cause of D-O events is an interaction between the atmosphere and ice pack, not the oceans.

So, another in a long, long, long line of Ding MISTAKES.
How did the interaction between the atmosphere and ice packs cause temperatures to rise and fall by 5C to 8C?

What interaction?

Forum List

Back