Democrats declare "I like people who weren’t shot."

I like presidents who don't get drunk and try to take female staff to a beach.......then drove off a bridge.

And lie about it.

Democratic Party Regulars are now declaring "We get it!" after candidate Trump was shot. They are claiming that they now get the cultural heroin JD Vance spoke so well about. Thinking back to Trump back in 2015 said about a POW and War Hero, Senator John McCain “He’s not a war hero...He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” -- Democrats are now aware that what I'll call Trumpspeak, is a proven populist way to reach out to the masses addicted to cultural heroin.

Trump showed the Democrats that there is no penalty to be paid for crossing lines.

New Democratic slogans:

"We get it! We like people who weren’t shot."

“Trump’s not a hero...he's now considered to be a hero because his ear was nicked by a bullet. We like people who were not shot."

note: It's satire friends. Please do not turn it into a war. read the rules.

How to sideline a thread. Get involved with a hater like the hiker guy troll -- used to be here under another name.

LOL

Nope.

Ted got special treatment. Wealthy powerful people usually do. But Ted was involved in an accident. Nobody was murdered. And people like you, so full of hate have never recovered. You'll go to your grave with a sad pathetic outlook on life.

best of luck
you need it

Teddy was on TV while she likely was still suffocating.

Can't help that history has him as a class A asshole.

Outside of Massachusetts, he probably wasn't safe.

I've always hated his guts for that.

His performance as a senator only made it worse.

If the opportunity ever comes, I'll piss on his grave.

Teddy was on TV while she likely was still suffocating.

Can't help that history has him as a class A asshole.

Outside of Massachusetts, he probably wasn't safe.

I've always hated his guts for that.

His performance as a senator only made it worse.

If the opportunity ever comes, I'll piss on his grave.

You lace curtain victims are oh so absorbed with demonizing Teddy. It;'s always been hilarious. He stayed in the US Senate and became the Lion of Liberalism, and one of the most effect US Senators in America history.

Why that bothers people like you and threatens your serenity is for a Freudian Psychiatrist. For the rest of us it has always been a source of hilarity.

You lace curtain victims are oh so absorbed with demonizing Teddy. It;'s always been hilarious. He stayed in the US Senate and became the Lion of Liberalism, and one of the most effect US Senators in America history.

Why that bothers people like you and threatens your serenity is for a Freudian Psychiatrist. For the rest of us it has always been a source of hilarity.

Effective at what ?

Reducing people's trust in it ? Yep he was good at that.

He torpedoed Carter in 1980 because he was a whinny little kid.

2 Kennedy's killed and Ted was left........what a travesty.

usmb trigger text.png

Forum List

Back