Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

The Republican position on abortion is consistent with a pretty strong majority of Americans. The extreme restrictions imposed by a very few states are not popular--they aren't popular with the RNC or President Trump either--but neither are no restrictions at all.

Most Americans do want some regulation of abortion.

It is the reason the Democrats are pushing the 'felon' motif and/or that Republicans are an existential threat to our 'democracy' instead of being focused entirely on abortion these days.

Most Americans believe abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Whenever Republicans have tried to enact restrictions on abortion via referendum, they've lost every single time. Every. Single. Time. And they've nominated a VP candidate who thinks all abortion should be banned no matter what the circumstance.

Good luck with that!
You didn't even read my post or check the link did you.

If that happens, Trump will be president. We will stay home. And it might cause a mass defection to a third party.
Bullshit. You passed over her last time for Rich Old White Racist *Joe and you voted for him.

Yep. As I thought the reaction he would have. He's pissed and now shaking in his boots.

Whoever the new D nomination will be, they only have to prepare for one person, Trump. Someone they've had years to prepare for.

Trump has to prepare for Harris or Newsom or Whitmer or Hillary or Michelle or . . . . ? And in most of these cases, they are about 30 years younger than Trump. Young people don't want an old person.

If I were the GOP, I would not feel good about this.

Trump better not slide back into his old way of calling people "horse face" and the like.

It is the reason the Democrats are pushing the 'felon' motif and/or that Republicans are an existential threat to our 'democracy' instead of being focused entirely on abortion these days.

You have a prosecutor running against a convicted felon.

You have a woman - who otherwise really hasn't been all that articulate about many things - successfully taking it to the GOP on abortion versus a Presidential candidate who appointed Justices who overturned Roe and his Veep pick who is against all abortions all the time.

The Democrats should focus on two or three things and hammer those issues home relentlessly. They don't need more than that.

Whoever the new D nomination will be, they only have to prepare for one person, Trump. Someone they've had years to prepare for.

Trump has to prepare for Harris or Newsom or Whitmer or Hillary or . . . . ? And in most of these cases, they are about 40 years younger than Trump. Young people don't want an old person.

If I were the GOP, I would not feel good about this.

Trump better not slide back into his old way of calling people "horse face" and the like.
Harris mid 50s Newsom too Clinton mid 70s and Gretchen mid 60s

Groceries have not doubled in price.
You need to move to the UK. Since 2020, our weekly food shops have doubled, unless you're a peasant and look for reduced items in Aldi and Lidl.

Briefly, toilet rolls increased 5,000%. The brand and bag size we buy was five pound something, it's currently £11.75, my maths on those suggest double. The pot of chewing gum I buy used to be £1.50, it kept jumping up 25p a time all the way up to £3. I stopped buying the corner yogurt pot pack because they used to be £1.50, I bailed out at £2.25 and they're now £3.

So we've had to reduce our bills down by buying the ingredients as opposed to the more ready made stuff. Some of the double priced stuff we can't get away from. On average, we were getting half the quantity for the same money.

You didn't even read my post or check the link did you.
Toto is far too lame for such things.

The Dims made their beds. They are obviously now stuck with Kamalalalala.

Abortion is not an election issue since it is now a state not federal matter. Our cost of living and our reckless spending will be front and center and the Dims have less of a leg to stand on than Taint.

You need to move to the UK. Since 2020, our weekly food shops have doubled, unless you're a peasant and look for reduced items in Aldi and Lidl.

Briefly, toilet rolls increased 5,000%. The brand and bag size we buy was five pound something, it's currently £11.75, my maths on those suggest double. The pot of chewing gum I buy used to be £1.50, it kept jumping up 25p a time all the way up to £3. I stopped buying the corner yogurt pot pack because they used to be £1.50, I bailed out at £2.25 and they're now £3.

So we've had to reduce our bills down by buying the ingredients as opposed to the more ready made stuff. Some of the double priced stuff we can't get away from. On average, we were getting half the quantity for the same money.
Nobody cares about the price of tp in Shropshire. You must live a sad existence, though, that you dont have .75 to buy some yogurt. Maybe you should look for a job. Or stop talking about your British problems and blaming them on Biden.

You have a prosecutor running against a convicted felon.

You have a woman - who otherwise really hasn't been all that articulate about many things - successfully taking it to the GOP on abortion versus a Presidential candidate who appointed Justices who overturned Roe and his Veep pick who is against all abortions all the time.

The Democrats should focus on two or three things and hammer those issues home relentlessly. They don't need more than that.
The Democrats have nothing to run on. They have been a disaster this last four years. All they have is distorted and/or purely phony accusations against Trump and/or the Republicans. And that is really REALLY sad.

IMO only the most pathetic of people would vote for that. Unfortunately without an honest press, too many people don't know how bad it has been or how dishonest the Democrats are being about Republicans.

As Joe put out the letter, I'm sure he knows.
Democrats had their replacement already picked before they let Joey announce his retirement. They will wait a few days now before announcing the new D replacement just to make it LOOK like this wasn't all planned.

And Trumpybear...is not a happy camper right now.
Whole new game now and the game just got a lot harder.

The Democrats have nothing to run on. They have been a disaster this last four years. All they have is distorted and/or purely phony accusations against Trump and/or the Republicans. And that is really REALLY sad.

Well, you guys chose him. If the GOP was a normal party instead of a cult of personality, this would be a cakewalk for the Republicans.

But feelings are more important to MAGA than winning.

Forum List

Back