Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Kamala Harris Hit by Staffing Exodus as Symone Sanders Quits

Dec 2, 2021 · Vice President Kamala Harris is set to lose another high profile member of her staff by the end of the year as her chief spokesperson and senior adviser Symone …

Kamala Harris speechwriter joins list of resigning staffers …

Feb 4, 2022 · The exodus of staffers from Vice President Kamala Harris’ office continues, with the head of her speechwriting team jumping ship at the end of this month. A White …

Kamala Harris chief of staff Tina Flournoy latest to qui

Apr 21, 2022 · Vice President Kamala Harris' chief of staff Tina Flournoy is leaving her position after 15 months — joining a growing list of Harris aides who have called it quits over the past year.

A Kamala Harris staff exodus reignites questions about …

Dec 4, 2021 · The rumors started circulating in July: Vice President Kamala Harris’ staff was wilting in a dysfunctional and frustrated office, burned out just a few months after her …

Comment:
Apparently, people do not like working for Kamala Harris.
Maybe she is a tyrant behind closed doors.

According to disgruntled former aides who spoke to the Washington Post late last year, Harris is an office “bully” with a “soul-destroying” management style.

That's true, but it was also true for Trump. Trump had more people who came in and out of the White House than other President in my lifetime.

The funny part about all this is, if it had been Nikki Haley standing across from Biden the night of the debate, it wouldn't have mattered what the Dems did now.
The election would be all but decided.
I voted Nikki in the primary and would have in the General. Now, I am stuck with Harris.

I've never expressed my position on abortion on this board. Nor will I.

What I'm saying is that the Republican position on abortion from a political standpoint is very unpopular.
The Republican position on abortion is consistent with a pretty strong majority of Americans. The extreme restrictions imposed by a very few states are not popular--they aren't popular with the RNC or President Trump either--but neither are no restrictions at all.

Most Americans do want some regulation of abortion.

Don't kid yourself. Kammy used to be a shrewd prosecutor and is a skilled public speaker. She has been in CRUISE mode as VP. If they pick her, it will be because they are certain she is their BEST person going forward.

She also won't have to cowtow to the progressive base.

One of her problems is that she tries to please everyone without actually saying much, and sometimes says stupid things.

What she should do is play to the middle and hammer Trump. Whether she can pull it off remains to be seen.

You mean, the delegates sent by the people, before joe dropped out, as result of Republican and Democrat pressure, due to perceived/demonstrated cognitive problems, should not vote at their own convention, unless voting for Joe? You are dreaming.

Tell me that you aren't familiar with the process going forward. Without telling me that you aren't familiar.

This is FAR more important than Trump vs Harris. Far, far more important.

The Establishment and career D.C creatures think they know what is right for America. Maybe in 1980 but not in 2024 after two generations who have gotten it all wrong.

Trump more than ever needs to win now. Biden winning would allow the status quo which would be strong on China at the very least so far from ideal but at least he had strong backers.

Harris won 1% of the Dem voters in the 2020 Primary. Their own voters. What did they know then that we don't know now?

Anyone but Harris. I don't care if Trump loses as long as a centralist more in the cut of Bill Clinton. Harris is NOT popular in Europe. Why not? Even Boris Johnson said now that they "need Trump". Again, why?
The last thing America needs is Trump. Maybe you can elect him as PM of Canada. You don't know what Harris is. Shut up.

The funny part about all this is, if it had been Nikki Haley standing across from Biden the night of the debate, it wouldn't have mattered what the Dems did now.
The election would be all but decided.

You could very well be totally right. I long maintained that a good VP for Trump might have better been a woman. I expect whoever the Ds pick now, they will have a roaring nomination party full of cheers, elation and tons of money flowing in. Emperor Joe Bedpan Fussypants is finally no longer dangling around their necks.

The Republican position on abortion is consistent with a pretty strong majority of Americans. The extreme restrictions imposed by a very few states are not popular--they aren't popular with the RNC or President Trump either--but neither are no restrictions at all.

Most Americans do want some regulation of abortion.

Most Americans believe abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Whenever Republicans have tried to enact restrictions on abortion via referendum, they've lost every single time. Every. Single. Time. And they've nominated a VP candidate who thinks all abortion should be banned no matter what the circumstance.

Good luck with that!

Let's hope he did!!
Attacking Biden is pointless. Biden is gone.
Move this immediately to attacking those that hid his mental decline - INCLUDING HARRIS.
I agree with your opinion. Biden is out and it is time to pivot.

Forum List

Back