What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

Said no one involved in the report.

Nice strawman. I didn't deny they said that. I denied they said they couldn't prosecute because of him being senile.

What definition? Link to this definition.

That's not dependence you fucktard, that's force. :laugh:
So you admit finally that the DOJ conclude xiden violated the espionage act and stole classified material…thanks

A prisoner is depended on their captor, don’t deny that.

That is the model of the demafasict party, use force to make citizens depended.

So you admit finally that the DOJ conclude xiden violated the espionage act and stole classified material…thanks
And concluded that they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. It's hilarious that you keep trying to imply I'm the emotional one as you continue to ignore that part of it. :laugh:
A prisoner is depended on their captor, don’t deny that.
I do deny that. Captors depend on force.
That is the model of the demafasict party, use force to make citizens depended.
What force are democrats using against black people?

And concluded that they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. It's hilarious that you keep trying to imply I'm the emotional one as you continue to ignore that part of it. :laugh:

I do deny that. Captors depend on force.

What force are democrats using against black people?
No they didn’t.

Yes they use force, never suggested they didn’t. Who would want to be depended on someone? Most people understand they are born free and want to be independent, so force would be necessary to keep them dependent

What? Really? Ever hear of Jim Crow and the KKK? Are you serious right now? They literally fought a civil war to try and keep blacks as slaves

No they didn’t.
Yes they did.

Biden won't be charged in classified docs case; special counsel cites instances of 'poor memory'

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report said, but added that the evidence “does not establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.”
Yes they use force, never suggested they didn’t. Who would want to be depended on someone?
Its not dependence, it's forced compliance.
Most people understand they are born free and want to be independent, so force would be necessary to keep them dependent
Force is required to keep people subdued.
What? Really? Ever hear of Jim Crow and the KKK? Are you serious right now? They literally fought a civil war to try and keep blacks as slaves
I said using, you fucking moron. Do you understand the difference between the present and the past tense?

Yes they did.

Biden won't be charged in classified docs case; special counsel cites instances of 'poor memory'

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report said, but added that the evidence “does not establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Its not dependence, it's forced compliance.

Force is required to keep people subdued.

I said using, you fucking moron. Do you understand the difference between the present and the past tense?
Haha yes his lack of memory! He is senile

Yes forced is used to keep people dependent and complaint

Oh threats, like from racist racial jungle joe telling people they ain’t even. Black if they don’t get in line.

Lest you forget, YOU suggested the US military turn on ITS OWN CITIZENS

You are all spiraling
No. Actually, I said our military would respond to any attempt to overthrow our government in a civil war, like you MAGAs are hoping for. That's not turning on anybody. It's responding to traitors who are turning on our constitutionally mandated system of government.

No. Actually, I said our military would respond to any attempt to overthrow our government in a civil war, like you MAGAs are hoping for. That's not turning on anybody. It's responding to traitors who are turning on our constitutionally mandated system of government.
On what planet do yoj think the constitution mandates that you send the military after your political rivals? Turn off msdnc, the propaganda is going to your cultist mind too much

You ^^^ are a trump Cult Member, bootlicker Champ.
You LOVE you some trump.
It's OK, just accept it.

Me, fuck all Politicians, which you somehow turn into a "You Love Biden"
Fuck Joe Biden
Fuck Trump, and ALL of his CULT members.
You're the product of lies spewed by MSNBC.

If I were to have a chugging contest every time somebody lies on MSNBC I'd be drunk before the first commercial.

Used to be you could sue so-called journalists for slander or liable if they made a story up. But Barack Obama made sure that they could never be held accountable for fraud or hoaxes generated by fake news in the media.

The Unitparty cannot brag about their policies, so they have to resort to demonizing anyone who stands in their way. 99% of their media coverage is based on their opinions about everything. They spin the fuck out of everything.

Last edited:
On what planet do yoj think the constitution mandates that you send the military after your political rivals? Turn off msdnc, the propaganda is going to your cultist mind too much
You're letting your imagination make you look like the fool you are. Never said anything about military doing anything about political rivals, unless they are also traitors.

You're letting your imagination make you look like the fool you are. Never said anything about military doing anything about political rivals, unless they are also traitors.
And where in the constitution do you think it mandates you can use the military on your so called “traitors”?

And where in the constitution do you think it mandates you can use the military on your so called “traitors”?
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
That’a not in the constitution

Haha yes his lack of memory! He is senile
Repeating it doesn't make it true it just makes clear your emotional investment in that narrative.
Yes forced is used to keep people dependent and complaint

Oh threats, like from racist racial jungle joe telling people they ain’t even. Black if they don’t get in line.
What? How is Joe saying things an example of force? Go ahead and try to make your comments about plantations make sense. I'd love to hear this explanation. :lmao:

Repeating it doesn't make it true it just makes clear your emotional investment in that narrative.

What? How is Joe saying things an example of force? Go ahead and try to make your comments about plantations make sense. I'd love to hear this explanation. :lmao:
Haha dude it was from your own link!

How are threats a thing of force? Really?

My own link said he was senile? Quote it if that isn't a figment of your imagination.

Not all threats are violent threats. My wife threatens me with a good time all the time.
You link says they cited his memory! He has cognitive issues because he’s senile

Xiden’s was a violent and racist thread

Forum List

Back