🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa, my ACT score was in the top 15-20 percentile in the country when I took it in 1979. So just shut the hell up. I graduated in sociology and my IQ was way higher than 105. I could have chosen engineering if it had interested me, but it didn't. Actually the study of human behavior is far more complex and demanding than trying to figure out the proper geometry of a bridge. So again your assertion about IQ has no merit. And to be blunt the majorty of you trump supporting racists are very stupid people. You cannot debate using facts and when facts are presented that defeat your bs, here come the personal attacks Quite frankly, you are a very dumb woman. You claim to have worked in admissions but did not know the criteria used by most college admissions offices. You bark about AA giving somebody an advantage while being the recipient of AA yourself. All you really are is a dumb biased anti black troll who whines about anti semitsm when you get called on your problem.
OK IM you demonstrate my theory (uhm---well fact---my field is neuroscience and HUMAN BEHAVIOR----you are an example of the fact that ALL HUMAN BRAINS (over all) are equal---there are
no racial distinctions and -----affirmative action was never meant to be a FOREVER FIX. Neither Lisa nor I had an ADVANTAGE---and
sometimes we were at a disadvantage

When you find something I said that is anti semitic let me know. When yu have lost the debate you try fallingback on victimhood. You are a racist. Everyone here knows yu are a racist. You have consistently made racist comments throughout this day.

This is racism:
That’s not racist. It’s true. There is a cultural problem in the black underclass where having illegitimate children is perfectly acceptable.

I’m explaining why there is such high poverty and crime in the inner cities. OOW births, NOT racism.

IM2 and others believe that if you are not proactive for black causes you are a racist.
By that definition I am a racist. Do you know something? I do not care.

I am a race racist. Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological category, and that the different races differ significantly in average intelligence, as well as criminal and sexual behavior. These differences, in turn, are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different population pressures.

Race realism provides scientific explanations of why most Jews perform so well, despite centuries of horrendous persecutions. It also explains why the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have done little to improve the average performance and behavior of Negroes. Illegitimacy among Negroes has gotten much worse.

An excellent explanation of race realism is "Race, evolution, and behavior.." by Professor J. Philippe Rushton. The essay is well documented, easy to read, and can be found here:

Want to know something interesting? The average IQ of Isrselis is only about 109. That’s because the high IQ is within the Ashkenazi communities, and the Sephardic Jews.

The majority of Jewish Israelis are Sephardic, jusr bringing down the average. Even so, Israelis IQ is a lot higher than the surrounding countries.
The Israelis are still more intelligent than the Arabs. that is why they always win their wars.

Before the coming of whites slavery was widespread among the Bantu. Writing and mathematics were unknown among them. Slaves were often the victims of human sacrifice and cannibalism.
In most African societies slavery was much like imprisonment and a slave could earn their freedom back. Your second sentence is totally incorrect and stop thinking you can teach a black man who has studied Africa and continues doing so, about African history according to white writers. Whites in Europe had slaves and whites in Eurpe had human sacrifices. Read the information I gave you from Walter Rodney and stop trying to teach me about Africa according to the white supremacist.

Of course I did. if you were half as intelligent as you claim, you’d recognize intelligence in others.

My key has my full name, name of my college, and year of my graduation.
I don't recognize things that don't exist. If you had any intelligence you wouldn't believe the trash you post.

IM2 and others believe that if you are not proactive for black causes you are a racist.
That’s it exactly. If one does not support admitting the black kid of a dentist with a B average instead of the white kid with poor parents and an A average, that person is racist.

In reality, the racist is the one who thinks it’s acceptable to make race-based decisions, as long as it goes against whites.

my my.......

Chart 1: Average Differences
Among Blacks, Whites and Orientals
TraitBlacksWhitesOrientalsBrain Size: Cranial capacity1,267 1,347 1,364 Cortical neurons (millions)13,185 13,665 13,767 Intelligence: IQ test scores85
(purebreds
in Africa, 70)100
(Ashkenazi
Jews, 115)106
Cultural AchievementsLowHighHighReproduction: 2-egg twinning (per 1000 births)1684 Hormone LevelsHigherIntermediateLower Sex characteristicsLargerIntermediateSmaller Intercourse frequenciesHigherIntermediateLower Permissive attitudesHigherIntermediateLower Sexually transmitted diseasesHigherIntermediateLowerPersonality: AggressivenessHigherIntermediateLower CautiousnessLowerIntermediateHigher ImpulsivityHigherIntermediateLower Self-conceptHigherIntermediateLower SociabilityHigherIntermediateLowerMaturation: Gestation timeShorterLongerLonger Skeletal developmentEarlierIntermediateLater Motor developmentEarlierIntermediateLater Dental developmentEarlierIntermediateLater Age of first intercourseEarlierIntermediateLater Age of first pregnancyEarlierIntermediateLater Life-span Shortest IntermediateLongestSocial organization: Marital stabilityLowerIntermediateHigher Law abidingnessLowerIntermediateHigher Mental healthLowIntermediateHigher

~S~

That’s not racist. It’s true. There is a cultural problem in the black underclass where having illegitimate children is perfectly acceptable.

I’m explaining why there is such high poverty and crime in the inner cities. OOW births, NOT racism.
Its racist. I'm black and grew up poor. What you said is pure racist bullshit. You aren't exlaining anything. Because you don't know. You havenot lived in any inner city.I have. And I have seen how structural racism affects such communities. Racism is the problem births don't have a damn thing to do with anything.

my my.......

Chart 1: Average Differences
Among Blacks, Whites and Orientals
TraitBlacksWhitesOrientalsBrain Size: Cranial capacity1,267 1,347 1,364 Cortical neurons (millions)13,185 13,665 13,767 Intelligence: IQ test scores85
(purebreds
in Africa, 70)100
(Ashkenazi
Jews, 115)106
Cultural AchievementsLowHighHighReproduction: 2-egg twinning (per 1000 births)1684 Hormone LevelsHigherIntermediateLower Sex characteristicsLargerIntermediateSmaller Intercourse frequenciesHigherIntermediateLower Permissive attitudesHigherIntermediateLower Sexually transmitted diseasesHigherIntermediateLowerPersonality: AggressivenessHigherIntermediateLower CautiousnessLowerIntermediateHigher ImpulsivityHigherIntermediateLower Self-conceptHigherIntermediateLower SociabilityHigherIntermediateLowerMaturation: Gestation timeShorterLongerLonger Skeletal developmentEarlierIntermediateLater Motor developmentEarlierIntermediateLater Dental developmentEarlierIntermediateLater Age of first intercourseEarlierIntermediateLater Age of first pregnancyEarlierIntermediateLater Life-span Shortest IntermediateLongestSocial organization: Marital stabilityLowerIntermediateHigher Law abidingnessLowerIntermediateHigher Mental healthLowIntermediateHigher

~S~
More racist bs.

Nobody here thinks that, other than the other few black racists we have on this forum, and one notable moderator who has an extreme bias.
Everyone here who is not a racist knows it.

He’s on a rampage against me, with lie after lie, simply because I think people should be hired based on merit - REGARDLESS of race - and of course he is resentful toward Jews.
I have told no lies. Your posts are here for all to see. When yu can accept that better qualified blacks get hired over whites instead of lying about black preferences, then and only then will you have graduated.

By that definition I am a racist. Do you know something? I do not care.

I am a race racist. Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological category, and that the different races differ significantly in average intelligence, as well as criminal and sexual behavior. These differences, in turn, are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different population pressures.

Race realism provides scientific explanations of why most Jews perform so well, despite centuries of horrendous persecutions. It also explains why the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have done little to improve the average performance and behavior of Negroes. Illegitimacy among Negroes has gotten much worse.

An excellent explanation of race realism is "Race, evolution, and behavior.." by Professor J. Philippe Rushton. The essay is well documented, easy to read, and can be found here:

Scientific racism(Race reaLism) was discredited long ago. Jews are not a race to begin with, and race is an artificial construct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back