The essential utility of Trump's falsehoods.

They're not my fact checks.

So why are you citing them?

Why do you believe them?

Everyone knows the fact checkers are bought and paid for, it's not a secret.

How else could they stay in business?

Here's a fact: the leftard economy consists of darning each others' socks.

I don't care if DJ lies. I've pretty much grown accustomed to it.

You cared enough to post about it.

But we all know you're a partisan.

How anyone can vote for today's leftards is a mystery. With all his faults, Trump stands head and shoulders above the left.

I was going to write a post making a comparison between what we can expect from another Biden admin or Trump admin. Because it is top of mind for the country I was going to make the point an advantage to another Biden admin is we do not have to concern ourselves with him using the DoJ to go after who he perceives to be his enemies as Trump has promised to do........and did when he was prez.

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to bring cases against Trump enemies, Geoffrey Berman says
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jus...n, who served 2,Secretary of State John Kerry.

Obviously, I know what the reflexive reply from The Following will be. They will allege, without credible evidence, the votes of four grand juries to indict Trump and his co-conspirators was a deep state plot hatched by Joe. It is, at its core, a ludicrous argument to make. But it serves two essential purposes. 1. Allows The Following to dismiss Don's criminal behavior as him being persecuted. 2. Removes, in their minds, a fundamental difference between what we can expect from the two admins.

From that perspective it's easy to see why Trump uses so many false accusations. It disarms the opposition while creating a deceitful construct for his base to believe in. Like claiming Joe, absent evidence that holds up to scrutiny, has taken bribe money from foreign countries. It's utility, obfuscating Trump's established record of criminal activity including a conviction. Not to mention.........

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump received at least $7.8 million in payments from foreign governments during two of his four years in the White House, according to a report released Thursday by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee.

Twenty foreign governments made the payments to Trump's businesses during the two-year period that the committee was able to review. The information in the report was first reported by The New York Times and CNN.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...oreign-governments-president-repor-rcna132276

The replies from defenders of all things Trump will prove how effective his strategy has been.
The entire xiden admin has been a fraud.

Do you know what the term "Trump Branded" means? It means Trump doesn't own the properties. He just licenses the name.

Michael Jordan really doesn't own Nike.

WTF?
So..................tell everyone HOW..........two prosecutors dating each other are corrupt?
In this case Aunt Fani's lover was not qualified to prosecute this case. He was a personal injury lawyer that never tried a criminal case. Fani paid him to fuck her with taxpayer money. This is corruption.

Forum List

Back