Trump 100% More Respected Than Biden by Likely Voters, 2,000% More Than Hillary

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

A recent poll has found that former President Donald Trump can garner far more respect from potential voters than likely 2024 opponent President Joe Biden.

The Rasmussen Reports poll saw the New York businessman dominant as 42 percent said they respected Trump the most of any listed public leader, double that of Biden — or 100 percent more.

The question was, “Which one of the following people do you respect most as a leader: Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Nikki Haley, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or Mitt Romney?”

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters say they respect Trump most as a leader, while 21% have the most respect for President Joe Biden. Former President Barack Obama is considered the most respected leader by 17% of voters. Others are in single digits – Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (5%), former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley (5%), Utah Sen. Mitt Romney (3%) and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (2%). (To see survey question wording, click here.)

We really need President Harris immediately.

JOE MUST GO! JOE MUST GO!

Attachments

• 1708441604856.png
    1708441604856.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 3

A recent poll has found that former President Donald Trump can garner far more respect from potential voters than likely 2024 opponent President Joe Biden.

The Rasmussen Reports poll saw the New York businessman dominant as 42 percent said they respected Trump the most of any listed public leader, double that of Biden — or 100 percent more.

The question was, “Which one of the following people do you respect most as a leader: Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Nikki Haley, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or Mitt Romney?”

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters say they respect Trump most as a leader, while 21% have the most respect for President Joe Biden. Former President Barack Obama is considered the most respected leader by 17% of voters. Others are in single digits – Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (5%), former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley (5%), Utah Sen. Mitt Romney (3%) and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (2%). (To see survey question wording, click here.)

MAGA bullshit! :laughing0301:

Rasmussen polling?

My name is Elliott Morris, and I am the Editorial Director of Data Analytics at ABC News. I am responsible for our editorial analysis of polls, elections results and other data, including the output at ABC’s FiveThirtyEight.
I am emailing you to send a final notice that FiveThirtyEight is considering formally banning Rasmussen Reports from its coverage. Such a ban would result in being removed from listing on our main polls page and being excluded from all of our aggregation and election forecasting models. If banned, Rasmussen Reports would also be removed from our historical averages of polls and from our pollster ratings. Your surveys would no longer appear in reporting and we would write an article explaining our reasons for the ban.

That sure doesn't say much for Trump, recently again voted worse president in the history of the United States.

That sure doesn't say much for Trump, recently again voted worse president in the history of the United States.

I drove by that plane crash site on I-75 this weekend. The highway is already repaved, but the sound barrier wall is charred from smoke and missing some big pieces and the shoulder is all burned up.

I couldnt take a pic in time.

c87e85b61842a5a3886eef7189dde608

This is the southbound lane. The plane is actually facing north.

That wall is pretty beat up. I wonder what the road looked like before it was repaved.

OMB was down 10 Points to UberCv+! in Oct of 2016, too. Rasmussen is usually fairly accurate. Some of the others.... Not so much.

In other news, Sponge Brains Shits Pants is, again, being ignored by bad guys all over the world. They mock him, they laugh at him. And, by extension -- All of Us.

OMB was down 10 Points to UberCv+! in Oct of 2016, too. Rasmussen is usually fairly accurate. Some of the others.... Not so much.

In other news, Sponge Brains Shits Pants is, again, being ignored by bad guys all over the world. They mock him, they laugh at him. And, by extension -- All of Us.

Somehow, looking back on presidents from John F. Kennedy forward, I can not think of a single president that was not mocked, caricatured, publicly attacked on position or personally by people of this country, other countries, foreign leaders, bad actors, national enemies, foreign press, domestic media, etc.

Somehow, looking back on presidents from John F. Kennedy forward, I can not think of a single president that was not mocked, caricatured, publicly attacked on position or personally by people of this country, other countries, foreign leaders, bad actors, national enemies, foreign press, domestic media, etc.
President Trump was the only President in 70 years that did not have a War, in which we were involved, start while he was in Office.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has two Major Wars going on right now, in which we are involved, and he's working on a 3rd in the MidEast and a 4th in Taiwan.

Any of which could easily blossom into a Nuclear War.

OMB never even got close to that. Never. Was it an accident? Do things in this world happen by accident? No, and -- No.

Plus, OMB defeated ISIS. ISIS was CREATED by the Bastard Son Of Frank Marshall Davis. Totes on him. Completely.

This is what happens when you put the College Faculty in charge. Amateur Hour.

I don't like any of them. Neither the Republicans nor the dimocraps benefit me in any way, shape or form. I'm not looking for more Free Stuff™ nor do I want any loans or debts forgiven. I just want some 'Competence'. At least a little.

dims have proven -- They are not. Not just once in a while on one or two matters -- Virtually everything. From the economy to Law Enforcement to Foreign entanglements.

They simply have the wrong people in the wrong places. And even they don't want to do their jobs. They're more interested in getting on Late Night and Sunday Morning TV.

President Trump was the only President in 70 years that did not have a War, in which we were involved, start while he was in Office.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has two Major Wars going on right now, in which we are involved, and he's working on a 3rd in the MidEast and a 4th in Taiwan.

Any of which could easily blossom into a Nuclear War.

OMB never even got close to that. Never. Was it an accident? Do things in this world happen by accident? No, and -- No.

Plus, OMB defeated ISIS. ISIS was CREATED by the Bastard Son Of Frank Marshall Davis. Totes on him. Completely.

This is what happens when you put the College Faculty in charge. Amateur Hour.

I don't like any of them. Neither the Republicans nor the dimocraps benefit me in any way, shape or form. I'm not looking for more Free Stuff™ nor do I want any loans or debts forgiven. I just want some 'Competence'. At least a little.

dims have proven -- They are not. Not just once in a while on one or two matters -- Virtually everything. From the economy to Law Enforcement to Foreign entanglements.

They simply have the wrong people in the wrong places. And even they don't want to do their jobs. They're more interested in getting on Late Night and Sunday Morning TV.

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks love war.

Rasmussen polling?

Caddel and Doug Schoen wrote in 2010 that Rasmussen has an "unchallenged record for both integrity and accuracy".[50] Slate magazine and The Wall Street Journal reported that Rasmussen Reports was one of the most accurate polling firms for the 2004 United States presidential election and 2006 United States general elections.[49][86][failed verification] In 2004 Slate "publicly doubted and privately derided" Rasmussen's use of recorded voices in electoral polls. However, after the election, they concluded that Rasmussen’s polls were among the most accurate in the 2004 presidential election.[49] According to Politico, Rasmussen's 2008 presidential-election polls "closely mirrored the election's outcome".[87]

You must admire Bank fraud and money laundering.

Speak for yourself. No one who is decent or has any integrity respects Trump. He's crude, vulgar, ignorant and unethical.

Hard for me to drum up an ounce of respect for any of the names in the OP. Just can't do it.

Written by liberals. Here's how your shit works.

Trump, 100th best. Covid
Obama, #1. Obamacare...........ooooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Do you still listen to Trump?

Forum List

Back