Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile: Kurt Schlichter

no not at all.....but i cant give a democrats perspective because i aint one of them....
Ok, so back to my original statement:

Republican voters had a clearly better choice with Nikki, who is mainstream, baggage free and prime aged to take on Biden's weakness.

Democrat voters had a clear choice with incumbent President Biden, with no serious challengers.

Last edited:
Ok, so back to my original statement:

Republican voters had a clearly better choice with Nikki, who is mainstream, baggage free and prime aged to take on Biden's weakness.

Democrat voters had a clear choice with incumbent President Biden, with no serious challengers.
both parties are guilty of running 2 real old guys who are showing signs of mental decline and both have lots of baggage.....both are under lots of pressure and as they get older that pressure will take more out of them......

both parties are guilty of running 2 real old guys who are showing signs of mental decline and both have lots of baggage.....both are under lots of pressure and as they get older that pressure will take more out of them......

Republican party is guilty of...allowing Trump to run? Democrat party is guilty of allowing their President to run?

Are you imagining some scenario where parties do not allow them to run? What are you even talking about?

Trump was (of course) allowed to run and Republican voters made him their choice over other serious Republican contenders like Nikki.

President Biden was (of course) allowed to run and Democrat voters made him their choice, given no other viable contenders.

Last edited:
Republican party is guilty of...allowing Trump to run? Democrat party is guilty of allowing their President to run?

Are you imagining some scenario where parties do not allow them to run? What are you even talking about?

Trump was (of course) allowed to run and Republican voters made him their choice over other serious Republican contenders like Nikki.

President Biden was (of course) allowed to run and Democrat voters made him their choice, given no other viable contenders.
thats because all you party people care about is your fucking party....

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.
You better be careful what you say. The cannibals may come and get you.

lol...the righties think biden is a degenerate...you people are a lot alike....

That’s a bullshit equivalence and you know it.

Biden was not found guilty by courts of fraud and slander.

Biden is not indicted on 90+ criminal counts.

Biden is not judged by historians as the worst American president.

That’s a bullshit equivalence and you know it.

Biden was not found guilty by courts of fraud and slander.

Biden is not indicted on 90+ criminal counts.

Biden is not judged by historians as the worst American president.
do they say that or not about biden?.....yep you people are a lot alike...

We should recall the recent special counsel report that notes that when Biden was interviewed, he could not remember when he was vice president, among other major milestone events.

do they say that or not about biden?.....yep you people are a lot alike...

No silly, they don't.

They don't say Biden is criminally indicted....because he isn't.

They don't say he was impeached...because he wasn't.

They don't say historians rank him as the worst presiden....because Trump has those honors.

Your equivalence is still bullshit.

No silly, they don't.

They don't say Biden is criminally indicted....because he isn't.

They don't say he was impeached...because he wasn't.

They don't say historians rank him as the worst presiden....because Trump has those honors.

Your equivalence is still bullshit.
no they dont say that stuff antoon.....but they do call him a FUCKING PERVERT....geezus...lol...

so you are telling me that no righties here has called biden a pervert?......is that what you are saying?....
I’m saying there is no factual backing to it.

There is factual backing to Trump’s sexual misadventures.

There in is the false equivalency.

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.
Biden sucks.
End of message.

Forum List

Back