Biden is sharp as a tack

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Michael Douglas is defending President Biden against critics who argue he’s too old to serve, saying the commander in chief appears to be “sharp as a tack.”

Nothing better than getting an actor, who once played a President, that has friends that say Biden is sharp...and they walk alike. Quite the endorsement.

MSN

Michael Douglas is defending President Biden against critics who argue he’s too old to serve, saying the commander in chief appears to be “sharp as a tack.”

Nothing better than getting an actor, who once played a President, that has friends that say Biden is sharp...and they walk alike. Quite the endorsement.

MSN

Was he talking intellect or the point of his head ?

MSN

Democrats are now the party of the privileged rich... hell Mike Douglas was born into wealth and fame... he hasn't had to really work hard one day in his life... maybe I would have more respect for him if he just enjoyed his good fortune and shut the hell up about politics....

Democrats are now the party of the privileged rich... hell Mike Douglas was born into wealth and fame... he hasn't had to really work hard one day in his life... maybe I would have more respect for him if he just enjoyed his good fortune and shut the hell up about politics....

Got his big break as Karl Malden's sidekick in 'The Streets of San Francisco'. Malden worked his way to the top, Douglas got there because of who daddy was.

1713855378402.png

So, if you say about Trump is true. And there is a lot of ridiculousness. Since he announced his run for President of the United States before the 2016 election he has gone through a purification process. For all of his life transgressions. No person in human history has gone through this.
Pay no attention to these lying gutter vermin Dems. Everyone can see the contrast between Trump speaking and Biden trying to speak. Even Biden's lies have lost a step, cannibals seriously? This is being mocked worldwide.

Hes a sharp one. We would probably all agree that the collective liberal IQ here at usmb is 70-80 which is borderline, falling between low average and mild retardation. Joe comes in on the lower end.

Ahhh....one more "my candidate is less demented than your candidate" thread.

These have become my favorite threads

Forum List

Back