Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile: Kurt Schlichter

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.

Does it matter? The President isn't the only person in the presidency

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.
IMG_5117.jpeg

Forum List

Back