Biden is Coming to Kick Trumps Ass!

I told everyone before the debate that the modern televised American presidential debate is all about appearance, none about what the candidates actually say, and I was right. TRUMP! won that debate and mopped the floor with Quid Pro Joe. That's what the media is reacting to. The few, weak, scattered voices insisting that Quid Pro actually won or that TRUMP! is a big old meany who doesn't deserve to win, or Orange Man Bad, or whatever, don't get it. By today's standards, TRUMP! won, handily. I said all he had to do was stand strong, look healthy and in command of himself, and restrain himself from acting like a 5-year-old in the playground. The camera would make his case for him, making a sharp contrast with the elderly, frail, confused Quid Pro Joe.

And it did.
Trump lied for 90 minutes. So if you think a man confidently lying is good, then you think Trump won. Ranting off the topic, never answering the questions and lying is not winning if you ask me.

Trump lied for 90 minutes. So if you think a man confidently lying is good, then you think Trump won. Ranting off the topic, never answering the questions and lying is not winning if you ask me.
What is the standard for winning the modern American televised presidential debate? Both candidates always claim victory, and both can't be right, or can they? If you define winning as which candidate was older, Biden clearly won. If you define it as who appeared more presidential, TRUMP! won. If you define it as who was more incoherent, Biden won. If you define it as who looked less confused, TRUMP! won. There is no clearly defined standard by which a candidate wins these things, but there is no doubt that Biden looked elderly, frail and confused and didn't communicate very well. That gives TRUMP! a LOT of wiggle room.

See, I've said this before, the modern American televised presidential debate is all about appearances, and we understand that. You remind me of those claiming Hillary actually won because she got more of the votes that don't matter, or the losing team in the Super Bowl won because they held the ball longer and kicked more field goals. The win is ultimately determined by the impact on the campaigns, and I don't see this as having ANY positive impact on Quid Pro's.

What is the standard for winning the modern American televised presidential debate? Both candidates always claim victory, and both can't be right, or can they? If you define winning as which candidate was older, Biden clearly won. If you define it as who appeared more presidential, TRUMP! won. If you define it as who was more incoherent, Biden won. If you define it as who looked less confused, TRUMP! won. There is no clearly defined standard by which a candidate wins these things, but there is no doubt that Biden looked elderly, frail and confused and didn't communicate very well. That gives TRUMP! a LOT of wiggle room.

See, I've said this before, the modern American televised presidential debate is all about appearances, and we understand that. You remind me of those claiming Hillary actually won because she got more of the votes that don't matter, or the losing team in the Super Bowl won because they held the ball longer and kicked more field goals. The win is ultimately determined by the impact on the campaigns, and I don't see this as having ANY positive impact on Quid Pro's.
Trump is 78 and he looked plenty old. Take off that fake tan and you see wrinkles. And all he did was lie. In a debate it's about defeating your opponent with proven facts. Trump did not do that. So in any type of real debate Trump did not win.. He did not answer the questions, he lied and made a bunch of crazy out of pocket accusations. Biden did not do well, that is a f act, but at least he was honest. So if you think that trump actually won a debate you're crazy as hell.

Your analogies are stupid. In every other election for public office the most votes wins. Hillary did get the most votes. In sports the team with the most points wins. The team doesn't get extra points added on. So what is going to happen is Trump will continue lying until November and he will lose because of it due to the fact that people like you will continue enabling him to lie. The fact checkers have already shown that trump lied at least 30 times in the 90 minutes. So then either trump is a liar, or he has dementia.

Trump stood up there for 90 minutes lying with confidence and you think that's great. I call it a loss.

Trump is 78 and he looked plenty old. Take off that fake tan and you see wrinkles. And all he did was lie. In a debate it's about defeating your opponent with proven facts. Trump did not do that. So in any type of real debate Trump did not win.. He did not answer the questions, he lied and made a bunch of crazy out of pocket accusations. Biden did not do well, that is a f act, but at least he was honest. So if you think that trump actually won a debate you're crazy as hell.

Your analogies are stupid. In every other election for public office the most votes wins. Hillary did get the most votes. In sports the team with the most points wins. The team doesn't get extra points added on. So what is going to happen is Trump will continue lying until November and he will lose because of it due to the fact that people like you will continue enabling him to lie. The fact checkers have already shown that trump lied at least 30 times in the 90 minutes. So then either trump is a liar, or he has dementia.

Trump stood up there for 90 minutes lying with confidence and you think that's great. I call it a loss.
Truth is, Quid Pro Joe lost. You will have to look far and wide to find a credible source that says he won.

Forum List

Back