🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Wait For It Assassin's, Bullets; NOW SHOOT!!!!*

I don’t believe there was any coordination with the Secret Service and the shooter.

When there’s an operation of this nature, the Feds team up with local law enforcement. When that happens it’s often the case that details are not communicated effectively.
I think there was coordination between the CIA, the shooter, and the secret Service.

The secret Service made it possible for the shooter to get to his position, and the CIA ran him.

EVERY roof was open in the neighborhood, except for the one that the SS sniper was on. No plan worth its salt involves a dipshit who is a bad shot and also has no reasonable means of escape.

The fact that Crooks is the shooter 100% confirms that this wasnt a conspiracy. No one in the world would have even the slightest bit of confidence in that idiot who apparently by all reports, didnt make the shooting team at his high school. This kids credentials arent inspiring to people who hire assassins. :dunno:
Yeah, but the one roof, that had the absolute best viewpoint, was magically left open, and when the sniper was aiming, the secret Service team DID NOT FIRE!

They let him shoot first.

Secret Service snipers don't need permission to fire. They have carte Blanche to fire.

When I was at Andrew's AFB visiting a friend a few decades ago, they had a Ramp Freeze as Air Force One was landing with Clinton on board.

I happened to be in AF Two at the time, my friend said "don't stick your head out of the aircraft or the secret Service will take it off!"

I think there was coordination between the CIA, the shooter, and the secret Service.

The secret Service made it possible for the shooter to get to his position, and the CIA ran him.
I don’t believe that for a second. I believe this was an example of incompetence because of a lowering of hiring and training standards.

What gets me is that the kid had to know it was his last day. I mean...how do you convince someone to do that? A 20 y/o?
If it was some 60 year old with terminal cancer...ok...I get it but this?

I don’t believe that for a second. I believe this was an example of incompetence because of a lowering of hiring and training standards.
I don't care about your opinion. I am familiar with procedures.

They weren't followed.

That's all that matters.

Sorry bout that

1. They aimed guns at the dead shooter, way before they shot, the angle of the gun that was on camera proves it.
2. So they allowed this shooter to shoot at the President, before they returned fire?
3. Really?
4. Thats company policy?
5. So a guy perched on a building lying down, aiming his rifle at the President, is given green light to fire at will, then they will take out the threat afterwards, but they gotta be sure he will shoot, by allowing him time, to squeeze off, a few rounds, eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It proves that Lee Harvey Crooks acted alone because the 2 countersnipers Jack and Ruby, made sure he wouldn’t talk

Two things, apparently the forward counter sniper was told to stand down and reacted, the rear counter sniper never flinched but waited to eliminate Lee Harvey Crooks.

Need to interview both - in depth

Yeah, but the one roof, that had the absolute best viewpoint, was magically left open, and when the sniper was aiming, the secret Service team DID NOT FIRE!

They let him shoot first.

Secret Service snipers don't need permission to fire. They have carte Blanche to fire.

When I was at Andrew's AFB visiting a friend a few decades ago, they had a Ramp Freeze as Air Force One was landing with Clinton on board.

I happened to be in AF Two at the time, my friend said "don't stick your head out of the aircraft or the secret Service will take it off!"
Those are urban legends. If the SS was THAT agressive, we would hear stories about people getting their heads blown off. I promise you that sniper needs permission to shoot someone, unless they are an imminent threat. We really dont know what the sniper was able to see.

Also, these SS guys are patriots. Never in a million years are you going to get a Secret Service agent to become a presidential assassin, or take part in an assassination of the guy they are oath bound to protect. Its just not going to happen.

Also, wouldnt they almost certainly get busted after the first SS agent they ask to kill the president? Or did they just get super lucky and randomly found the one psycho in our nations history who would do this?

This scenario seems less likely than the Lochness monster.

E
What gets me is that the kid had to know it was his last day. I mean...how do you convince someone to do that? A 20 y/o?
extremists Are the most useful of useful idiots.

That's why they are to be avoided at all costs.

The FBI convinced him that he’d be immortalized in Progressive history

If the reports are true, that building was being used as the staging ground for the local police. Yes, an assassin got on the roof of the "cops building". It does makes sense that if the SS sniper wasnt told about a stranger on the roof, he might be concerned that it was one of the cops. Also, for all the sniper knows, the guy on the roof is just pointing a telescope at the rally.

It seems like the sniper was alterted to his presence somewhat, given how quickly he killed him after the shots, but it seems apparent that he was unsure if he should shoot first. Ive also heard that he was told to stand down until they could verify who the guy was. :dunno:
Sounds reasonable...once again if the police were using the building a red flag should have been raised if the roof climb was open and unlocked....this kid had pipe cleaner arms...he needed a ladder.

I don't care about your opinion. I am familiar with procedures.

They weren't followed.

That's all that matters.
My position is that was because of incompetence and not a coordination between the Feds and the shooter.

If you don’t care about my opinion, don’t respond.

Forum List

Back