🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Local counter-sniper team was inside building where Trump shooter climbed on the roof and opened fire: sources

Yeah, this is truly amazing. The secret service apparently didn't think the building was any kind of a threat because it was being used by the local police. Surely the local police wouldn't let an armed person up on the roof, right under their very noses, would they? And, when a local officer confronted the then would be assassin, he ducked down out of harms way when the assassin pointed his gun at him. I guess since he wasn't trained by the secret service to put his own life in harms way in order to save the "protected", he ducted out of the way so the assassin had free reign to shoot. On top of that, with so many people there pointing out the gunman before he shot, you'd think they'd have radios telling the secret service to get Trump out of there before speaking. But, I'm just a layman, what do I know?
It was very hot out that day. Perhaps the counter-sniper team simply didn't want to be out on the roof baking in the sun.

And ...

Secret Service Snipers Instructed NOT to Fire Until AFTER Assassin Takes the First Shot​

00-17-1200x630-1.jpg

Follow America's fastest-growing news aggregator, Spreely News, and stay informed. You can find all of our articles plus information from your favorite Conservative voices.

In a pivotal report released by White House and National Political Correspondent Susan Crabtree, the Secret Service’s failure to adequately protect President Donald J. Trump and his entourage during a recent Pennsylvania rally has been brought to light.

Crabtree highlighted several potential contributing factors to this failure, including the absence of drones and deficiencies in the “DEI” protocols within the Secret Service.

However, the most significant revelation was that Trump’s safety was compromised due to rules of engagement prohibiting snipers from taking action until an assailant has already fired a shot.

Crabtree’s report shed light on the alarming vulnerabilities in the security measures surrounding the President, raising concerns about the effectiveness of the Secret Service in safeguarding high-profile individuals.

The limitations imposed on snipers’ ability to intervene preemptively have sparked widespread apprehension regarding the adequacy of protection provided to national leaders.

This exposé serves as a stark reminder of the critical importance of robust security protocols for individuals holding prominent positions.
The findings presented by Crabtree underscore the pressing need for a thorough reevaluation and potential overhaul of security strategies within the Secret Service to ensure comprehensive protection for President Trump and other dignitaries.
Let me ask
Is it also directed for Joe Biden that no one can be shot until after they have fired first at him?
I bet I know the answer to that!

Forum List

Back