Who Was Thomas Matthew Crooks?

According to what has been uncovered, he was a registered Republican in Pennsylvania. I looked it up on the state's public voter registration database, so it's true. However, he also donated to the Progressive Turnout Project, which is an organization that supports far left candidates.

Why does all of this matter? I don't know. You'll have to ask the partisan tribalists on each side since they are the ones making a big deal of these facts.

His classmates described him as a loner who was incessantly bullied and often wore hunting outfits to class. If anything, he sounds a lot like a school shooter. His politics seem very random and he might have been driven more by a suicidal urge to die infamously.

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election in which Trump is challenging President Joe Biden would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

He looks like a kid that should be on Happy Days.

I disntinctly remember when democrats in Pennsilvania were registering as republicans so they could vote against Trump in the primaries. Let me guess, he wasnt a registered republican until AFTER Trump was elected, but then he registered as one BEFORE the primaries. :laugh:
I think you’re right that Pennsylvania has closed primaries. He could have registered with the Republican Party so he could vote in their primary.

According to what has been uncovered, he was a registered Republican in Pennsylvania. I looked it up on the state's public voter registration database, so it's true. However, he also donated to the Progressive Turnout Project, which is an organization that supports far left candidates.

Why does all of this matter? I don't know. You'll have to ask the partisan tribalists on each side since they are the ones making a big deal of these facts.

His classmates described him as a loner who was incessantly bullied and often wore hunting outfits to class. If anything, he sounds a lot like a school shooter. His politics seem very random and he might have been driven more by a suicidal urge to die infamously.

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election in which Trump is challenging President Joe Biden would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

He registered as a republican to vote in the republican primary trying to vote trump out of the race. He voted for someone else.

I disntinctly remember when democrats in Pennsilvania were registering as republicans so they could vote against Trump in the primaries. Let me guess, he wasnt a registered republican until AFTER Trump was elected, but then he registered as one BEFORE the primaries. :laugh:
Why don’t you go research that and let us know.

Forum List

Back